You know you've stayed up too late when...

<p>Your inbox rings and it's the SAT Question of the Day!
Might as well make the coffee :)</p>

<p>Every channel has switched to Paid Programming.</p>

<p>except for TLC, which is playing "Dr. G Medical Examiner".</p>

<p>When the only people on facebook are very, very drunk... </p>

<p>And I second the paid programing. It's either that or the news. I'm not sure which is more depressing.</p>

<p>when the sun comes up</p>

<p>when you go trolling on here :P</p>

<p>when you're waiting for the alarm to go off...</p>

<p>when the dog needs to be let out and you are just thinking about getting ready for bed....</p>

<p>when your college kids are in bed but you're not...</p>

<p>You hear the thud of the newspaper being delivered...</p>

<p>I was gonna say " If I am still up when my neighbors come home" ( they are in their later 20's and work at a restaurant</p>

<p>The sky is getting lighter as dawn is coming, the birds are noisy... Some books are too good to put down in the middle then the last 100 pages need to be read NOW... and no need to be up before noon...</p>

<p>You are listening to 'Coast to Coast; on your radio</p>

<p>Ha ha! I listen to Coast to Coast about 3 times a week. Do you think I have insomnia?!</p>

<p>... the only person still posting in the Parent Cafe is HIMom :)</p>

<p>arghh, the birds--it's always the freakin birds. They wake me up way before dawn sometimes. And then, it's all over.</p>

<p>I am a night owl and don't usually go to bed until 4:00. But when hear the dawn chorus I know I've overdone it. I usually make my last stop here around 1:00.</p>

<p>When you go trolling on here, and you remember you just trolled here less than five minutes earlier. You realize you are aimlessly circling your usual internet haunts, but just need one... more... stimulating fact or post to read before you shut down. And maybe there is some inertia involved.</p>

<p>intparent.... are you hiding behind a two-way mirror, watching me? lol</p>

<p>I was gonna say: You know you've stayed up too late when....
you're too tired to get up off the couch and go upstairs to bed.</p>

<p>What?? I'm not the only one who stays up late for no good reason whatsoever? I thought all you posters (parents, that is) were productive members of society who got off the internet and went to bed at a reasonable time.</p>

<p>When you rented "Paranormal Activity" and started it at ten o'clock. Then sat through it a second time so you could see the alternative ending.</p>

<p>Sleepin' with the light on.</p>

<p>when your teenage kid says 'mom, are you staying up late again? go to bed or you'll be tired in the morning!'</p>

<p>Well, here I am making my last check in....it's 1:15 (honestly, I checked in first, then saw this thread, then looked at the clock!)</p>

<p>It is still 11:19 in my house :)</p>