Many colleges will be releasing their Early Decision and Early Action notifications this month, but that doesn’t mean you can slow down on your application preparations. Keep working on your Regular Decision and Rolling applications this month with the tips we’ve provided below.
1. Consult these general application tips
- 10 Last-Minute Mistakes Every College Applicant Should Avoid Making
- Should I Send First-Quarter Senior Grades to Colleges?
- What Happens When Teacher Recommendations Are Late?
2. Consider these testing tips
- Should I Take Advantage of Test-Optional Policies Despite Planning a Gap Year?
- Do I Need to Send Official SAT and AP Score Reports?
- 3+ Ways to Study Vocabulary for the SAT, ACT and Beyond
- Directory of Schools Going Test Optional for 2020-2021
Ask your questions or read through more discussions in our dedicated SAT and ACT Tests & Test Preparation forum.
3. Craft your essays
- The 8 Biggest Essay-Writing Myths, And Why the Reality Is Much Better
- How to Structure College Essays That Succeed
- Supplemental Essay Tips
- Essay Tips to Consider
Ask your questions or read through more discussions in our dedicated College Essays forum.
We also have a consolidated list of essay readers in our College Confidential community. Reach out to them for help!
4. Read these insights into how to pay for college
- FAFSA and CSS Profile for Better Scholarship Chances?
- Get to the Bottom of These 3 Financial Aid Questions
- Does Test-Optional for Admission Also Mean Test-Optional for Merit Aid?
5. Check out guidance for deferred applicants