<p>Thanks for the ideas on the Longchamp pit. I have a small cosmetics bag I carry in it to keep smaller things but my keys, phone, etc, are always mia. I’d love a divider to move from bag to bag like you describe thumper. Now I’m on the hunt! :)</p>
<p>blue…if you Google purse organizer you will find many types of removable organizers that you can move from purse to purse! Good Luck shopping! :)</p>
<p>Ok…I had to get mine out. Mine is a g2g bag. </p>
<p>Www.g2gbags.com</p>
<p>Etsy has someone making them for Longchamps bags. </p>
<p>[Purse</a> Organizer Made for Longchamp La Pliage Tote Bag / by obuyme](<a href=“This item is unavailable - Etsy”>This item is unavailable - Etsy)</p>
<p>Not a great deal but might be worth it.</p>
<p>Ann Taylor is having a good online sale. My D was able to get some work attire at a low price.</p>
<p>Went to a nice consignment shop today to just browse the clothing. The only things I liked/wanted were on the sale rack for $1 apiece! Three tops–two for me and one for my daughter.</p>
<p>Spent some time at the Salvation Army, today is 25% off day. Bought a pair of Columbia shorts and Danskin shorts for my daughter, they appear to be almost new. Total $3.00! Also bought some silverplate, 33 pieces for $6.20! Polished the silver and it looks great, looked up some prices on line and the replacement pieces sell from $6 a piece to $17 a piece for the knives and serving pieces. </p>
<p>A local shop used to carry purse organizers, I’ll see what the price is and who makes them.</p>
<p>Crate and Barrel is having a summer sale and some items are 60% off. I was in their store a couple of days ago and saw a set of flowered full sized sheets marked down from $109 to $29.95. D need something for her futon couch as the microfibre is proving to be very warm this summer in New York City. She can just put the full fitted sheet on her couch and will be able to wash it as needed. I ordered and paid for the sheets online yesterday and she is picking them up at a store in NYC today that has them in stock. Now I just need to find a couple of cute pillows to go with this.</p>
<p>O.K., not huge, but in double checking already reserved rental cars, found cheaper rates for same car/same days/same rental car company. Saved $57** on one trip and $81 (plus got a bigger car) on the other trip. Cancelled old ones and booked new ones. </p>
<p>** This is a two week trip that I initially booked a SUV for at a rate of $1,157. Gulp. Then H told me to check out renting from company off airport site. Same Car, company, everything at offsite 5.1 miles from airport: $482! With new discount, down to $425!
Yes, will have to put H in cab at airport to go and get SUV, but will be worth it! Those airport taxes are killers!</p>
<p>So glad you were able to get such a discount on your rentals–congrats! The price difference will be useful in paying off some of your bills from the trip. It can pay to keep checking, especially the high rates.</p>
<p>I wonder of there is an off site place in Salt Lake City! I’m going to have to check that!</p>
<p>Thumper, to my knowledge, Budget, Avis and Enterprise have off airport locations in SLC…</p>
<p>Talbots is having up to 65% off on-line.</p>
<p>TJMaxx has some knockoff of LeSportSac purses called StudioSak. Only $9.99 and the one I got was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a winter purse…lightweight & black. They also had them in pretty prints. :)</p>
<p>A pair of J Crew Scout Chino capri’s in pale lilac for 13.99. They are having an extra 30% off all sale items. When I went a couple of days ago they were also giving 30% off new merchandise as well.</p>
<p>Got a JCrew linen skirt, a JCrew cotton knit V-neck shirt with silk appliques and JCrew khaki shorts for $11.50 at Goodwill.</p>
<p>Wish my goodwill had good stuff. It seems like a lot of people are now bringing the higher end clothing to the consignment shops or to places like Crossroads.</p>
<p>My goodwill is awesome! So are some of the charity thrift stores around here. Today I got a brand new French press for $4. I’ve wanted one for a while…seemed like a good deal!</p>
<p>I have been working out on a somewhat worn mat at home and wanted a thicker one. I was shocked they were 29.00 or more in Target, etc.
I walked into TJ Maxx today and saw a nice thick mat, good brand, for 16.99…not a huge deal, but it made me happy (and my joints) : )</p>
<p>gosmom, am curious to know which airport has such crazy taxes–that’s an incredibly difference!</p>