As you plan to head into your first month of college, it’s important to make sure you’ve covered all your bases in terms of planning. Check these tips to have a productive final month before school starts, and good luck at college!
- How (and When) Do Colleges Pick Students off the Waitlist?
- Wait-Listed and Still Haven’t Heard Yet? Consider These Options
Deep dive into our community’s vast knowledge and expertise and read through more insightful forum discussions from waitlisted students.
- Handling Dorm Decor When Roommates Come from Different Financial Worlds
- 8 Low-Cost Dorm Decor Tips
- Dorm Room Checklist
- 3 Tips Help Graduating Seniors Prep for College
Deep dive into our community’s vast knowledge and expertise and read through more insightful forum discussions on housing.
- Can We Get Student Loans Without a Co-Signer?
- What to Do if Your Financial Aid Package Falls Short
- Which State Schools Do Not Charge an OOS Rate (and Will Also Give Merit Scholarships)?
- The Psychological Effects of Loan Debt
Ask your questions or read through more discussions in our dedicated Financial Aid & Scholarships forum.
Have suggestions or comments? Respond below or edit this post (it is a wiki).