College is right around the corner, so you just have to tie up a few loose ends and then your higher education experience begins.
- Colleges Continue to Change Course for Fall 2020
- Report Reveals How COVID-19 Is Changing Students’ College Plans
- Select Colleges Share Their Plans for Fall 2020
- 3 Tips Help Graduating Seniors Prep for College
- List of Schools Planning for an In-Person Fall Semester
- Why Would A College Say It Has Openings While I’m Stuck on the Waitlist?
- How (and When) Do Colleges Pick Students off the Waitlist?
- Wait-Listed and Still Haven’t Heard Yet? Consider These Options
Deep dive into our community’s vast knowledge and expertise and read through more insightful forum discussions from waitlisted students.
- Handling Dorm Decor When Roommates Come from Different Financial Worlds
- Consider the Pros, Cons When Making Fall 2020 Campus Housing Decisions
- Keeping Valuables Safe in a Dorm Room
- From Bedroom to Dorm Room
Deep dive into our community’s vast knowledge and expertise and read through more insightful forum discussions on housing.
- Video: What Are Some Tricks for Covering Costs in College?
- What to Do if Your Financial Aid Package Falls Short
- Webinar Recap: How COVID-19 Is Impacting Financial Aid
- Which State Schools Do Not Charge an OOS Rate (and Will Also Give Merit Scholarships)?
- EFC Formula for 2020-21 Released
- The Psychological Effects of Loan Debt
Ask your questions or read through more discussions in our dedicated Financial Aid & Scholarships forum.
Have suggestions or comments? Respond below or edit this post (it is a wiki).