Current high school seniors are working toward graduation while trying to make final decisions about which college to attend. Make sure you follow our May checklist and consult these quick resources that can help.
Ask your questions or read through more discussions in our dedicated AP Tests Preparation forum.
- College Waitlists Are Longer Than Usual: Here’s What Waitlisted Students Need To Know
- How (and When) Do Colleges Pick Students off the Waitlist?
- Can I Withdraw from a College Commitment After Waitlist Acceptance from Another?
- Finally, a heartwarming story if you need a distraction: Homeless, didn't get in through the waitlist, have no where else to go, need advice
Deep dive into our community’s vast knowledge and expertise and read through more insightful forum discussions from waitlisted students.
- Parent of Two, Highly Knowledgeable in Financial Aid Matters - ASK ME ANYTHING!
- 3 Ways to Save Money on College
- Your Guide to Grant Aid
- Which state schools do not charge an OOS rate? And will also give merit?
- The Psychological Effects of Loan Debt
Ask your questions or read through more discussions in our dedicated Financial Aid & Scholarships forum.
- How to Get the Most Out of Virtual College Tours
- Can Student Deposit at Multiple Colleges Due to COVID-19 Visit Restrictions?
- What to Do if You Can’t Visit Campuses to Make Your College Decision
- Got into UCLA, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, Duke. Why I Chose UPenn? ASK ME ANYTHING!
- Directory of virtual campus tours
- 5 Tips Help Guide Your College Housing Application Process
- Consider These Tips When Selecting a College Roommate
- 3 Tips Help Graduating Seniors Prep for College
Have suggestions or comments? Respond below or edit this post (it is a wiki).