right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Lily Wuerth got into UC Berkeley, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Rice, USC, etc. She decided to attend Georgia Tech, where she will be majoring in chemical engineering. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What math should I take for a premed route?

oasistoasist 1 replies4 threads New Member
Hi! I am a rising senior currently doing online school due to COVID19 (essentially independent study). I took PreCalc HP this past year with a 90% first semester and a current 88%. My classes next year are AP Biology, AP Gov/Honors Economics, AP Literature, Chamber Strings/Symphony, AP Psychology, and one math class. I am stuck between AP Stats and AP Calculus AB. I want to take the premed route with my applications going to California colleges as a local resident. Which math should I take considering my course load and about 4-5 extracurricular commitments outside of school? I want to maximize my admissions chances. Thank you!
edited April 5
0 replies
Post edited by CCadmin_Sorin on
· Reply · Share