18 Year Old Virgin

<p>First, a little about me...</p>

<p>I went to catholic school until 8th grade with a class of 30 kids so I didn't really have much of an option. Through high school, I said no to every girl that approached me (These weren't random girls. They were friends whom I know pretty well so I knew I didn't "like like" them). I've been approached several times and I definitely had a chance to get through all the bases but I backed out because I didn't have any true feelings for anyone.</p>

<p>Just out of curiosity, what do you people think of a guy (me) who has never even reached first base because I'm waiting for a solid relationship? And no, it's not because I'm scared of getting my feet wet. I'm a guy by the way.</p>

<p>Any comments are appreciated. Please specify if you're a guy or a girl.</p>

<p>not a big deal</p>

<p>Lol you just shrug girls off like that? How's life in the closet?</p>

<p>I was actually a pretty popular guy. Thanks though.</p>

<p>i be's a chica:</p>

<p>i think, for the sake of experience, you're being far too choosy about first and second [but waiting for a good girl to go farther is admirable]. As much as wanting to be in a solid relationship is a good thing [it's a GOOD THING], being picky about who you go to first base with is slightly odd [imo.]</p>

<p>
[quote]
I was actually a pretty popular guy. Thanks though.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>"life in the closet" refers to a gay who hasn't come out, not a shut-in. maybe you knew this and I misinterpreted the above quote, but I figured I'd clarify.</p>

<p>no one will ever care besides your first sex partner (your first kiss shouldn't care--but this will probably happen very soon after college starts anyways). the longer you wait to have sex, the more important it is that your first time is with a girl who you'll have a long term relationship with. you probably won't be comfortable gaining sexual experience at age 20+ through hookups, because girls will not be expecting to sleep with virgins.</p>

<p>Eh. If you didn't find anyone, you didn't find anyone. It's really not a big deal. </p>

<p>But I think you need to think about why you didn't really like anyone. Was it really them or you? </p>

<p>I admit, I went to a Catholic school until 8th grade with the same 20-some-odd kids. If I had gone through hs with them to, nothing would have ever come of it. However, I had boys and girls outside of school. </p>

<p>An 18 year old virgin is no big deal. However, you pushing every girl away is a different story...</p>

<p>i dont think it matters. i actually know someone who is like you. :)
maybe ur just more traditional and looking for true feelings before u start a relationship with someone. kids from the american culture tend to have boyfriends/girlfriends and sex early, but many other cultures dont. also, some people tend to put success first, and sometimes girlfriends/boyfriends can bring a negative impact.
maybe when you start a relationship someday, you will love her so much and u dont need to try many other relationships. </p>

<p>ps: im a girl.</p>

<p>You're playing hard to get, OP. Everyone loves a tease.</p>

<p>you remind me of me. I had 3 cute girls--pushed em all away. I didn't feel they were right for me.</p>

<p>Nothing wrong with being a virgin at 18. Be happy you at least have girls approach you.</p>

<p>You've never even reached first base at 18?</p>

<p>Get off the forums, bro, and get a girl</p>

<p>
[quote]
You're playing hard to get, OP. Everyone loves a tease.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Well he's not very good at it. :P</p>

<p>im 17. And i could have if i wanted to...but im not going to reach first base just for the sake of saying that.</p>

<p>
[quote]
im 17. And i could have if i wanted to...but im not going to reach first base just for the sake of saying that.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>You see, the thing is, no one brags about going to first base.</p>

<p>yes but i bet everyone reaches first base as quickly as possible just so that they can say that they reached first base in order to avoid the humiliation</p>

<p>
[quote]
yes but i bet everyone reaches first base as quickly as possible just so that they can say that they reached first base in order to avoid the humiliation

[/quote]
</p>

<p>wat</p>

<p>You're thinking too much</p>

<p>I won't reach first base until I'm college probably. Girls here just don't like me.</p>

<p>^not enough asians?</p>

<p>that's not it at all. Asians are first on my list, but girls of all races just don't like me.</p>

<p>wat</p>

<p>You're thinking too much </p>

<p>Nvm maybe i am. But why would i just kiss a girl just so i don't get humiliated by the fact that im 17yrs and never kissed a girl. It would only be for show. I can wait for the right time.</p>