Accusations on Justin Bieber

<p>What do you think about the accusation that Justin Bieber fathers a three month old baby with a 20 year old. Do you think she's telling lies or she's telling the truth.</p>

<p>Obviously I doubt it because she's hideous and he said it's a lie but I want it to be true because I dislike him :P</p>

<p>I think she's got herself in a catch 22... She is either lying and will then be committing perjury... Or she is telling the truth and she then will be convicted of statutory rape? Correct?</p>

<p>I highly doubt that. Sounds like a typical scam to me. And can it really be rape by him if he's underage and she's 20?</p>

<p>I think this is the least of America's worries right now and not worth anyone's time besides 5 minutes.</p>

<p>She's dumb... either way she's in trouble. And knowing Bieber's fans, they'll be loyal to him even if it was true.</p>

<p>I meant he could sue her for statutory rape since he was a minor and she was 20... Correct?</p>

<p>I don't believe that idiot of a woman. Sure, I'm no fan of Bieber, but this is just ridiculous.
And she's mega stupid. Does she want to be tried for rape?</p>

<p>Wonder how much she was paid to say that?</p>

<p>I believe that she is an idiot. I think she was only worried about seeing a little green, and didn't think through the entire statutory rape thing.</p>

<p>Statutory rape only applies if the girl is underage.</p>

<p>Honestly it kind of annoys me that we all know she's lying, yet the story continues to draw attention</p>

<p>^ I'm pretty sure it applies to guys too.</p>

<p>Actually it's true. Otherwise I should burn my AP Gov book lol</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure the allegations are false but if they were true we'd probably never end up actually hearing about them. If they were true the first thing the people on Bieber's side would do is pay her some money so she'd go away quietly without the public knowing the truth.</p>

<p>Just Checked. I will be burning my book later tonight</p>

<p>its only 3 year difference, so it would be a misdemeanor, anyways if it's true, then she'll pay a small fine, and then get loads for parental care. if it's false, she just loses some money, most likely nothing happened. who cares.</p>

<p>^
There have been cases where people have to register as sex offenders for a one year difference. It's still a felony.</p>

<p>And this is just so full of fail if true. First, she has sex with Bieber for 30 seconds. She's too stupid to use protection. Then she makes these claims, and gets herself in huge trouble for either statutory rape or slander.</p>

<p>I think it's a total lie. Everyone's looking to make a buck. Did you notice that on the Pop Tart wrappers they put "remove wrapper before putting in toaster"? That's so they don't get sued.</p>

<p>Seriously, I think everyone's making way too big of a deal over this. Can't they just do a DNA test and find out? Easy. Problem solved.</p>

<p>
[quote]
if it's false, she just loses some money, most likely nothing happened. who cares.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Or she could be imprisoned for five years for perjury.</p>

<p>Is she the one also accusing Herman Cain of sexual harrasement?</p>

<p>I hope not. That would mean she was 8 when he did it lol</p>