Admission retraction ?

<p>I am a little worried about the retraction of the admission decision by Scripps. I am an international student and didnt do well in my finals. I did better than I did in 11th grade but my scores are much worse than 10th boards. (we have two important exams at the end of 10th and 12th grades respectively) Has scripps taken back its admission decision before ? Please let me know. I'm reallyy worried primarily coz I havent applied anywhere else. And yea I was accepted ed1.</p>

<p>I would call admissions today and ask them if there is anything that you can do.</p>

<p>If you did better than your 11th grader scores I doubt you have anything to worry about. If you failed something, then you will have a problem, but if it was just not stellar, do not worry.</p>

<p>Oh, I get it now. You did not hear that your acceptance was retracted, you are worrie about it. I agree with anotherparent. Also, if you have not heard anything by now you are probably ok. Best of luck to you.</p>

<p>It's very unlikely unless you've gotten D's and F's on multiple subjects</p>

<p>I havent failed in any subject. So I guess nothing will happen. Thank you everyone. :)</p>