All 2012 HS Seniors Applying Early Decision

<p>I figured I'd start this as a way for all of us ED'ers to gather :)
This isn't for people who are applying ED to "boost" their chances.</p>

<p>What ED school are you applying to, and why do you love it?</p>

<p>GO.</p>

<p>Also, no chances please :)</p>

<p>PENN!</p>

<p>I love it because throughout my college search i "loved" schools, but I never fell "in love" that is, until i visited Penn! After spending 5 minutes on campus (and stalking ************** for 5 hours later) I knew Penn was the place I wanted to be! Lets just hope I get in... for anyone who wants to let me know if it's wise or not to apply ED here's my chance thread...</p>

<p><a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-admissions/1214197-chance-me-upenn-ed-cas.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-admissions/1214197-chance-me-upenn-ed-cas.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>^awkward. I guess it blurrs out any website names I put.</p>

<p>Iwantyoupenn-- whats your intended major?</p>

<p>I'm applying as a biochemistry major. But I'm more specifically interested in molecular genetics right now... so we'll see where the science road takes me. What about you?</p>

<p>engineering and double major in government (polysci/international relations).</p>

<p>wow, that sounds really cool I haven't heard a lot of those. Where are you applying ED?</p>

<p>Smith College :)</p>

<p>Good Luck I'm sure you'll be accepted! Also sorry I totally disregarded that "no chances" comment, didn't see that until now... whoops!</p>

<p>It's fine, it came to me at a later time lol.
Thanks. Good luck with Penn :) I considered it seriously a little while ago</p>

<p>I hope I get in!
It's weird because everyone in my school is like 2350 SATs 4.0 unweighted GPAs, ridiculous extra curriculars and achievements, so I feel like in comparison I have 0 chance of getting in. Pretty positive I'll be deferred, if not rejected haha.</p>

<p>Don't think like that!!</p>

<p>haha I'll try to stay positive!
and may i ask why we are apparently the only seniors applying ED to a school? Come on CCers lets be a little more active here</p>

<p>Because we're awesome? Haha</p>

<p>I'm applying to W&M ED. Looking to take a Pre-Law track, with a focus in either biochem or econ. I'm currently torn :/ I loved W&M because of its quirkiness, combined with a really cool focus on academics. I can totally see myself joining an a capella club and serenading the college's president. Here's hoping!</p>

<p>I will be applying Early Decision I to Rensselaer Polytechnic. Since the beginning of my college search as a sophomore, something about RPI just seemed right. It's a great location from my home, has strong academics and reputation, and has a good student body size. After two visits, and talking to many professors and students, I really hope the decision in December will be in my favor. I will be hopefully majoring in electronic media arts / communications, with a minor in music.</p>

<p>It'll also helped that I received the 15K Annual Medal, and they offer a 5th year Masters program.</p>

<p>MoreAboutNothing, CandiceCan. </p>

<p>We should all be hearing on or around December 15th correct? Heres hoping to the best news ever!</p>

<p>I'm applying to Duke ED for Biomedical Engineering (of course! :P)
So nervousss! Dec. 15 can't come fast enough.</p>

<p>right on! best (or worst) christmas ever haha</p>

<p>Applying ED to Dartmouth!!!</p>