Analyze my Tisch acting audition

<p>Ok, so i auditioned ED for straight acting. I was not asked to redo my monolouges in any way and was not asked anything about the studios. The questions I was asked were very general and had nothing to do with theatre. I feel like this is a bad sign... what do you think?</p>

<p>If Meryl Streep had auditioned, I doubt she would have been asked to redo, so . . . I would take their no-comment as a good sign.</p>

<p>Plenty of people get into Tisch who were not asked to redo monologues. In addition, I think they have stopped asking about studios in recent years.</p>

<p>Ditto to the above. Don't analyze anything about these auditions: not what they asked you to do or not to do, how friendly or stonefaced they were.... even how you felt about how you performed. You might be rejected from the place you felt the best about your audition and accepted where you felt worst!</p>

<p>My child also just auditioned for ED and reported an experience very similar to TheatreGoddess: no redoing of monologues and rather general, even odd, questions, having nothing to do with theater, afterward. Maybe that is how they roll...</p>

<p>I know it’s kind of like telling you to not think about a brown bear, but it’s useless to try to analyze your auditions and it can actually drive you crazy. It’s best to move on and occupy your mind with something else …</p>

<p>Thank you for all your replies. I know there is know way of knowing, it is just so unnerving!
And now I can't stop thinking of a brown bear too. haha</p>