anyone exited/nervous for Feb 10th?

<p>I can't wait to find if I'll become a part of the Gator Nation and the class of 2016. I think this date is a life changing moment in our lives as we transition from our high school selves into a Brave new world. </p>

<p>4.43 GPA 11 Ap's taken, 1310/1850 SAT Good Ec's good essay #extremellynervous</p>

<p>I am crazy nervous. 30 ACT 1270/1820 SAT 4.5 GPA/4.0 UW Rank 2/425, decent essay and decent ECs nothing to write home about. SO NERVOUS EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS TOLD ME I WOULDN'T GET IN. 1st choice school by a landslide.</p>

<p>Office</a> Depot Brand Frame With Gold Border Wall Mount Plastic Face 8 12 x 11 Black by Office Depot</p>

<p>All of you need to step up to the bar and order a double-shot of Hubris!</p>

<p>Thumbs up to both of you</p>

<p>Ah yes. I remember the endless wait last year and shaking as I accessed the online application status. Both of you should relax as I think you have a great shot at getting in. My son was accepted last year and is in his freshman year at UF. Go Gators!</p>

<p>Good Luck you guys! Feb 11, 2011 is the day my life changed. Hope you get in.</p>

<p>Does anyone know what time on Feb 10 the decisions are posted? Is it midnight or the day before like FSU? We are dying to know!!!!!</p>

<p>6:00PM. February 10th, 2012</p>

<p>17 days 414 hours 24856 minutes!</p>

<p>1491108 seconds!</p>

<p>Good luck. I'm sure all of you are great and will contribute a lot to any college you go to - hopefully we nab you as Gators.</p>

<p>So nerve-racking. 4.78 wgpa/ 4.0uw...28ACT 1260/1950 SAT decent essay and ec's..a few ap's and college classes. in-state and hispanic
good luck y'all! Can't wait to find out</p>

<p>Hahaha, I'm so nervous too. I have a 3.6/4.2 GPA, 1370/2120 SAT, good essay, a lot of AP/IB, over 220 service hours, and in-state (and hard-of-hearing, if it counts for anything). I'm hoping so hard to get into honors, lol, but I don't think I will. I'm counting the days. If the website crashes like it did with FSU, I'm gonna cry. :/</p>

<p>February 10th i have a band performance at 6 and i won't be home till around 9 ish, i think this will help me not thinking about it that day. And i know what you mean, UVA's website crashed for an entire 2 hours after they released descisions</p>

<p>nickirows: I thought the same thing about the website. Somehow I was able to log into the FSU with no problems, but I think it's because I was one of the first ones. So I hope to do the same next Friday</p>

<p>fayth93: I actually logged into FSU with no problems as well; I was also one of the first. But I read about the troubles and frustrations of others, and I'm hoping desperately that doesn't happen with me. This is my dream university (well, other than Oxford or Cambridge. :P)!</p>

<p>haha my dreams aren't that big lol. I'm in between USF and UF. Good luck!</p>

<p>N E R V O U S!!!!!!</p>

<p>WGPA 3.98
UF recalculated GPA 3.6
SAT 1900
ACT 29
Top 20%
Hispanic female
FL resident
Great EC's & recommendations
241 volunteer hrs</p>

<p>Wish I knew already!</p>

<p>Lol, I remember when I found out I got in back in 2010 :) I think mine actually came up early, around 5:30 or so. I was checking constantly starting at like, 4:45 lol</p>

<p>I am between UCF and UF, I am going to be a hospitality major. I got accepted to UCF. I am so nervous. I will be happy going to either school. I just can't believe decision day is almost here. I hope this week goes by as quickly as possible!! (:</p>