Anyone Rejected Everywhere?

<p>:D Congrats?</p>

<p>What are you going to do then?</p>

<p>List all the schs that rejected you. We'll blame them.</p>

<p>I have a friend who applied to about 12 schools for vocal performance: Mich, Miami (FL), NYU, CMU, BU, Syracuse, Webster and others. She was waitlisted at Webster and rejected everywhere else except Miami which she hadn't heard from yet. She had a 3.7 from a super competitive prep school with good SAT's and a nice course load. About 2 weeks ago she heard from Miami and it looks like she's going there.</p>

<p>So, rejected from 11 out of 12 schools. Bummer.</p>

<p>I am asking for complete reject.</p>

<p>11 out 12 reject is impressive, but not good enough.</p>

<p>Are you talking about rejected completely EA and RD? Because, a guy I know at my school got into Georgetown EA, but under regular decision, he was rejected at all of the schools he applied to. They were Cornell, Columbia, UPenn, and Harvard.</p>

<p>chi lun sinXDDDD</p>

<p>Well yes. Let me clarify again:</p>

<p>Is there anyone who won't be going to colleges next year because he/she has been rejected from ALL schools?</p>

<p>I'm sure that there are tons of such people in your home, Hong Kong.</p>

<p>" Is there anyone who won't be going to colleges next year because he/she has been rejected from ALL schools?"</p>

<p>Why do you care? I doubt anyone whose been through such a thing will feel comfortable enough to post it on the internet.</p>

<p>i agree, mikekobe hahaha</p>

<p>though its not that funny</p>

<p>"" Is there anyone who won't be going to colleges next year because he/she has been rejected from ALL schools?"</p>

<p>Why do you care? I doubt anyone whose been through such a thing will feel comfortable enough to post it on the internet."</p>

<p>maybe she wants to feel a sense of superiority</p>

<p>second that, unlimitedx</p>

<p>jurily, may i know why you choose to go liberal arts college instead of university?</p>

<p>mikekobe:
1. money: $0 finaid from UCLA but full scholarship for Wes
2. i dont wanna go to an urban, huge, and large class size school</p>

<p>wow, how can you get full scholarship as a local school student? chiu ging!!!</p>

<p>i'm now at a urban, huge, large class size stupid school -- new york university:( but fortunately, i'll leave after these 3 weeks</p>

<p>Jurily,</p>

<p>Why not be a flat-out reject from College!?
Reject all of your offers and reapply again next year.</p>

<p>local school student? so what
i dont see there's anything extraordinary abt intl school ppl</p>

<p>diu9nei, i wonder are you also rejecting all your offers now.</p>

<p>i dont think he needs to
wt kinda school would give him an offer anyway</p>

<p>most intl school ppl are not at all extraordinary, i hate them!!!!! even most local school ppl who go to united world college are just average students in local schools. but *** that foreign universities love them........................</p>

<p>jurily, i think harvard princeton yale should all offer diu9nei full scholarship. they like EXTRAORDINARY students</p>