AP Biology and AP Chemistry together?

<p>Hi guys! i've seen college confidential a lot and it's scheduling time for me, so it seemed like a good idea (:</p>

<p>Right now, i'm signed up for :
AP Comparative Government
AP Biology
AP French
AP Literature
AP Environmental Science
Multivariable Calculus and Matrix
Human Anatomy.</p>

<p>I really want to switch out ap environmental science because i've heard bad things about it. like a bs class and a lot of busy work and being looked down on by colleges. I honestly only signed up for it because i needed an easy class to pass with besides human anatomy.</p>

<p>I'm thinking about switching it with either ap chemistry or doubling up on math and taking ap statistics.</p>

<p>What i've heard about each class:
AP Comp Gov - a lot of work, but if you do it, grades will be easy.
AP Biology - once again, a lot of work and a lot of memorization.
AP French - fairly easy, just need to worry about ap test.
AP Literature - the difficulty of this class depends on the teacher i get.
AP Environmental Science - bs class, lots of busy work.
Multivariable - Possibly easier than bc calc (i'm taking right now with fairly good grades) if you have a good foundation.
Human Anatomy - very easy. not much work involved. i'm taking because it goes along with ap bio very well.
AP Chem - no work, but you need to work hard to get an a.
AP Statistics - a typical math class. lots of work and lots of quizzes/tests.</p>

<p>I'm worried about ap chemistry because i took honors in sophomore year and got by with an a-. my teacher wasn't that great and i didn't really enjoy the class.
I'm worried about ap statistics because math is not my strong subject and i don't think it's the best idea to double up on math if i'm not majoring in a math.</p>

<p>either way, i really wanna switch out ap environmental science for a different ap class.</p>

<p>What are your opinions?</p>

<p>Thank you in advance!</p>