Are you able to access the On-Line Registration site (prospective students)

<p>■■■■ I Can Log In! I Really Hope This Means Something!</p>

<p>I was able to log in…made me 100x more anxious.</p>

<p>Ugh since they sent the verification link to an e-mail address I can no longer access, I can’t even log-in to check. This makes me even more anxious for some reason, even though it seems that everyone who actually registered can access it.</p>

<p>no acarey, that’s not true. some who have registered on the Oasis still can’t access it. so don’t worry. it’s probably just a glitch or something.</p>

<p>The page told me that my PIN had expired and to make a new, eight-character one. So I did and now I can log in. </p>

<p>???</p>

<p>uhm. if the message was “pin had expired” it still means u could log in. they just want u to make a new pw… that’s all.</p>

<p>I can log-in and haven’t been accepted yet. It’s getting pretty funny how all of us are trying to find little cracks in the system to see whether or not we’ve been accepted…</p>

<p>Activity Restrictions as of 11:03am on 02/22/2008</p>

<p>There are no activity restrictions at this time.</p>

<p>this is on oasis site </p>

<p>and </p>

<p>Your application is being reviewed by the admission committee. We will mail notification of their decision by April 1. If for some reason you don’t receive our written notice, we will be happy to provide the results over the phone beginning April 11th.
Status last updated: 2/22/2008 11:03:43 AM </p>

<p>on the usc site</p>

<p>what could this mean?</p>

<p>My son is able to log in.</p>

<p>AllDay. i have the same exact thing as you. except both of mine are updated as of yesterday (3/20) 5:03 pm</p>

<p>wow looking at ur stats i feel kinda good about my chances </p>

<p>good luck too you man
i need to get in cuz i got rejected to ucla :(</p>

<p>I am able to login also hopefully this is a good sign i need some good news right now.</p>

<p>My D is able to log in.It takes you all the way upto class reg etc.What do we make of this?</p>

<p>It really doesn’t. OASIS is used for current students to register for classes, and other things as well, but OASIS is used as the financial aid system for prospective applicants (all of us). ANY of us can create an account.</p>

<p>when you guys go to the part where you register for classes
how come i only see up to spring 2008 and no fall 2008
it says it’s not available or something</p>

<p>do you guys get that to?</p>

<p>no. im actually able to ACTUALLY SELECT classes and everything in the ScheduleBuilder in Fall 2008</p>

<p>they have this amazing auto schedule function and stuff, and after i clicked “confirm” they said that before I can confirm, I have to make an appointment with the Registration Office so they can go over my schedule with me… I’m like. okay, I’m not even accepted yet… just hanging around here and seeing what’s new :P</p>

<p>Of course, like previously said… in the QNA section, they said that if you can’t click on the Confirm button, then it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re accepted… here’s what it said exactly:

</p>

<p>So iono wut this actually means. go figure. :T haha</p>

<p>Still not able to log-in. We can log-in to the Oasis Financial Aid, but when I click on Oasis Services I am unable to log-in. Additionally, when attempting to set up an email account, it won’t let me. It says something about ‘invalid USC ID number’. Maybe I’m just lame at this, but I have another daughter that is a student at SC and I have ZERO problem accessing her Oasis account, including the Oasis Registration. Bahhh!</p>

<p>OK, I could Login and i just got my acceptance today, I think this DOES mean something.</p>

<p>Kaorj that invalid id came up for me to the first time, are you sure you’re typing the ten digit id?</p>

<p>ugh I still can’t log on. This is really discouraging :/</p>

<p>hyakku: wow, congrats. are in CA or out of state?</p>

<p>edit: this is kind of weird because i remember back in february i tried to login to oasis many times and failed. but now i can log in :confused: hope it does mean something.</p>