Are you able to access the On-Line Registration site (prospective students)

<p>this is really paranoid of me but i’m afraid to log in because i think they think it will be annoying that all these people are trying to log in when they didn’t even get acceptances yet, and it will be a bad refelction on the application. Don’t hate and attack my reply. my middle name is paranoid. just another paranoid thought.</p>

<p>… i highly doubt they keep a record of who logs in the most and then reject that kid.</p>

<p>o-O?</p>

<p>admitted and can log in. I would think that if you haven’t been admitted and can log in, it’s a good sign, and if you can’t log in, it doesn’t mean anything because they just might not have entered you into the system or reached a decision yet.</p>

<p>someone brave should call USC and ask whether Oasis is meant for accepted students only, or if students still waiting could log in too.</p>

<p>lol then we could know for sure</p>

<p>i would call if my phone didn’t have problems T_T
congrats lewis208</p>

<p>edit: aww i guess it doesn’t mean anything since this is what is says on the site</p>

<p>If you have not been accepted to the university but wish to register in a course as a limited status student status you can use Web Registration to build your schedule only.</p>

<p>so basically even if you haven’t been accepted, you can still log in</p>

<p>lol then why cant i log in? =X</p>

<p>I’m in NJ, and my letter was dated the 20th</p>

<p>Ok I’m definitely having a senior moment…I can log onto Oasis page for admissions and fin aid…when I click OASIS services (upper left hand corner) and try to log in, it says that it can’t find the USC ID#…does anyone know what that means?
Don’t you need the USC ID# to get on Oasis in the first place?</p>

<p>BTW, Much congrats, Hyakku…</p>

<p>hmm dunno bout u but i can log in at the oasis services page</p>

<p>good news for me?</p>

<p>So, it’s the same for us as rodney…d and I can log onto Oasis page for fin aid and then cannot get anywhere with the Oasis services with the USC ID#. We are typing in the 10 digit number. FYI, to log-on to Oasis fin aid we do not use the 10 digit number, but rather a different username. Can this have something to do with why we are unable to access Oasis services?</p>

<p>No idea, but I didn’t think we’d be able to get into it anyway…We are still in “we have received your midterm grades” status…since 2/10…applied in October…Just wondering if the rejected kids will EVER get into reviewed status…</p>

<p>Everyone should be able to log into Oasis but the on-line registration site I hope that means I got in since i can log in.</p>

<p>Rodney – and others who are having trouble logging into Oasis – when you type i the 10 digit number, what are you using for the password? You should use the student’s birthday (mmddyy) and then as soon as you get in you should get a message that tells you to change the password. That worked for my D and I – maybe it will work for you too.</p>

<p>hyakku – congratulations!!! </p>

<p>good to hear that someone from nj has been accepted. we are hoping good news arrives in our mailbox on monday. </p>

<p>enjoy your weekend – you can relax and celebrate now!</p>

<p>Momma: no, unfortunately doesn’t work…On Oasis services it says invalid USC ID#…thank you though…we get onto OAsis admission and financial aid fine though, just not services…</p>

<p>Momma I have a feeling there is a very good chance for your daughter if the following have occured:</p>

<p>If from NJ/PA and you switched in that big batch from being in prelim review from like 12/13-12/19 to 3/3-3/8.</p>

<p>If your status was updated to 3/12/-3/17 (possibly even until 20).</p>

<p>If you can login to this oasis page, access the schedule maker, etc.</p>

<p>If you have received a financial aid package (didn’t happen to me, but did receive an email asking for extra documents required by my fafsa)</p>

<p>So far that seems to be the common link between the accepted applicants who have been accepted from that big prelim review batch back in December.</p>

<p>Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>MommaBlair,</p>

<p>You’re right! It worked! I typed in d’s USCID# and then the birthdate, which led me to the ‘change your password’ message, and voila! We’re in :slight_smile: Thanks for your help. I believe that you’ll be receiving good news in your mailbox soon! Best of luck to you.</p>

<p>so if you can log in…that means you’re accepted? what about the people that said that they were already accepted but couldn’t log in?</p>

<p>Rodney – I’m sorry that it did not work for you. I still wouldn’t be really worried though, with all of the “exceptions” that have been going on here, I really don’t know what makes sense anymore. All I know is that the waiting is killing us – our entire family now waits for the mail to arrive everyday and each time someone opens the mailbox and that big red envelope is still not there we are all very disappointed. </p>

<p>hyakku – I hope you are right and that good news is coming for us. We are in central NJ and the mail in our town is generally a day behind. My D was stuck in preliminary review from 12/19 and then changed on 3/7 – but her date never changed from 12/19. She did apply to Marshall, so I don’t know if that makes a difference.</p>

<p>kaorj – I’m glad it worked for you.</p>

<p>Good night and good luck everyone!!!</p>

<p>pinkellow I don’t think there have been any reports ofp eople who have been accepted that can’t login, I could be wrong though.</p>

<p>hyakku-I tried to login with S’s ID# and birthdate. Cannot log in. So that is at least one accepted student who cannot log in.</p>