Are you able to access the On-Line Registration site (prospective students)

<p>Somebody I know received today the admission package (West Coast).</p>

<p>I can log on. Still in review status.</p>

<p>Your application is being reviewed by the admission committee. We will mail notification of their decision by April 1. If for some reason you don’t receive our written notice, we will be happy to provide the results over the phone beginning April 11th.
Status last updated: 2/18/2008 10:27:24 PM </p>

<p>sighh</p>

<p>I can get on, but I don’t think it means anything. On the FAQ it includes text about what you can do if you haven’t been admitted yet.</p>

<p>someone should call and confirm if this is true… i can log in… but i haven’t received anything… :(. i’m in ny…</p>

<p>I just called USC admissions and the lady I spoke with on the phone says that it does not mean anything for admissions. She told me that it’s probably “a glitch in the system” and that people shouldn’t be messing around with the schedule builder. She continued to say that if people mess around with the schedule builder it would cost 300 dollars or whatever.</p>

<p>I also asked her whether admissions were done yet and she said that they would be finalizing it this week.</p>

<p>I would’ve asked her more but she sounded mean. Hahah. I could also log into the system so that got my hopes up. Guess not. :(</p>

<p>ok so i typed in my USC ID and my birthdate and i got the message to change my password. i can get onto OASIS but most of the services say something along the lines of “Sorry, not available”. is this what’s supposed to happen?</p>

<p>yea. thats wuts supposed to happen cuz ur not exactly admitted yet.</p>

<p>wow i REALLY hope this is a good sign! although looking at the sheer number of “theories” and “predictions” on this forum, i’m not TOO convinced. </p>

<p>good luck everyone!</p>

<p>It has the clause “if you’re not accepted, you can still register for limited classes blah blah” so I really think it doesn’t mean anything.</p>

<p>Just wanted a little update, if you’ve been rejected (sorry) are you able to access this site?</p>

<p>it worked for me before, but as of today i can’t log in anymore
it says invalid id</p>

<p>^^ that’s weird. i tried it just now and i can log in.</p>

<p>edit; are you sure you put in the right info?</p>