Asian dramas

<p>What are your favorite Asian dramas? My favorite are:</p>

<p>Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008)
Return of the Condor Heroes (2006)
Heavenly Sword, Dragon Saber (2003)</p>

<p><3 chinese action dramas</p>

<p>I'm watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge right now and it's absolutely fantastic too!</p>

<p>Does Journey to the West count as one? I remember watching it as a little kid and I liked the show a lot.</p>

<p>Yeah, I watched Journey to the West too when I was a young kid and I absolutely loved it!</p>

<p>I live in Asia and I've never heard of those before. The current craze over here is Korean dramas. </p>

<p>Watch some of them like Goong, My Girl but those I've mentioned are from 2007/2008.</p>

<p>EDIT: I just realised you're talking about films. Okay never mind.</p>

<p>IRIS is a good Korean drama show.</p>

<p>I don't watch Asian dramas but I used to when I'd go over to my cousin's house...for the lulz. We would just laugh at them.</p>

<p>you mean Saiyuki?</p>

<p>Eh, I like Kdramas better, despite being Chinese myself lol...</p>

<p>this thread just reminded me to finish watching return on condor heroes.. i still haven't bothered watching it past the 1st episode due to being busy</p>

<p>I'm watching Giant right now...Korean dramas :)</p>

<p>Meh, kdramas are fine, I don't see why people obsess about them.</p>

<p>Coffee Prince is #1</p>

<p>^^I don't see either. Well, a good one I actually enjoy was Boys Before Flowers.</p>

<p>However, my preference is anime.</p>

<p>Oh I liked Coffee Prince! I also liked You're Beautiful :D</p>

<p>Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain
The Heavenly Dragon and the Eight Sections
The Condor Trilogy is good too although Guo Jing is kinda frustrating to watch in the first one.</p>

<p>My favorite is Personal Preference <3.
Then You're Beautiful
Then Boys Over Flowers, which was fantastic but ridiculous. Also "Almost Paradiiiiiiiise" <--- I don't like about half the OST.</p>

<p>Haha Personal Preference was really good but it didn't finish the way it could have. Basically, it didn't reach its potential but that's okay!</p>

<p>BBF was...haha, idk how to say it, different? One of the first ones I ever watched. Everything about it shouted mediocre but I still loved it somehow!</p>

<p>A great drama that's on right now is Coffee House!</p>

<p>this is what i know about asian dramas. i sat by an asian girl in english this past year and got 1/4 of my work done in class because asian dramas are apparently too awesome not to talk about nonstop. although i will say the smile and nod technique kept her from realizing i didn't know what she was talking about.</p>

<p>1 liter of tears
Koizora (the original series, didn't care much for the movie)
anything with ueno juri
and my favorite of all time close with i litre of tears is :
akai ito</p>

<p>jdrama's are where it's at. lol</p>

<p>Lol jdramas are alright, but i stick with anime. :P</p>

<p>Personal Preference was pretty good. Lee minho was hot in it LOL. But also the ending was actually pretty good compared to others. :)</p>

<p>I didn't like BBF too much because one, the soundtrack was annoying as hell, and two, everything ranging from the clothes to acting was so cheesy.</p>