Bad Semester Grades

<p>I just looked at my semester grades and they suck!</p>

<p>Algebra2 - A
Geometry - B
Honors English- B
Intro to Engineering Design - B
Biology - A
World History- A</p>

<p>I haven't had grades this bad since 6th grade. These grades a really pathetic considering i'm a freshman and this is my easiest year of high school. All of my bad grades are the result of me forgetting to turn in essays or homework. The main point of this thread is to see if anyone has tips on how to remember to turn things in on time.</p>

<p>You can use memotome.com to send emails to yourself whenever things are due. It's really helped with reminding me to charge my phone and go to office hours.</p>

<p>Alternatively, just put all your finished assignments into a designated folder and always keep that folder in your backpack. That way when teachers collect your assignments you'll always have them on you.</p>

<p>Why do you have two math classes? Just have a planner or put your homework on your phone .</p>

<p>^^^ Kids at my school do that too. I do not see the purpose of it at all. They're trying to rush or something.</p>

<p>Yeah, put all your assignments in a place you'll remember them. It's not a keen task.</p>

<p>Use a planner, get post-its, and email yourself. Whatever you can do to remember, do it.</p>

<p>It is your first semester of high school. Just bring those up second semester and it'll all be fine.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the advice. I have two math classes because I hate geometry but like algebra. I would rather have two math classes where I enjoy one of the math courses but not the other, than having one math class that I don't like.</p>

<p>I doubled up too sophomore year, it's understandable.</p>