Best Friends

<p>Questionarie for CCers</p>

<ol>
<li>Are you your best friend's best friend?</li>
<li>Do you have one or multiple best friends?</li>
<li>Do you have no best friend?</li>
<li>Do you think it is common that your best friend does not consider you their best friend?</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>Yes (as far as I know)</li>
<li>Multiple</li>
<li>N/A</li>
<li>No, I do not see how they would be best friends if it is not mutual...</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>I believe so. </li>
<li>Group o' 4. </li>
<li>N/A</li>
<li>Agree w/collegebound1717 & not really applicable anyway. </li>
</ol>

<p>I think the real q. here is, are you YOUR best friend's best friend?</p>

<p>Isn't that exactly what question 1 asks?</p>

<ol>
<li>No</li>
<li>No.</li>
<li>Yes.</li>
<li>Depends on the person.</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>No</li>
<li>No</li>
<li>Yes</li>
<li>Not common in the slightest.</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>Are you your best friend's best friend? Yes</li>
<li>Do you have one or multiple best friends? No</li>
<li>Do you have no best friend? No</li>
<li>Do you think it is common that your best friend does not consider you their best friend? It could happen.</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>Are you your best friend's best friend? IDK</li>
<li>Do you have one or multiple best friends? Multiple</li>
<li>Do you think it is common that your best friend does not consider you their best friend? That is possible, like one of us might think of the other as being more significant to them than the other.</li>
</ol>

<p>Before I answer, I'd just like to say that the whole idea of best friends is stupid.</p>

<p>1. **Are you your best friend's best friend?
Yes. </p>

<p>2. **Do you have one or multiple best friends?**
I like to spread myself around. Anyone who wants a piece of me can have one.</p>

<p>3. **Do you have no best friend?**
I obviously have a few, considering what I answered above.</p>

<p>4. **Do you think it is common that your best friend does not consider you their best friend?* *
Oh, yes. There are several people who think we're best friends despite the fact that I have evinced no great interest in them.</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Was at one time. The we moved, and I haven't had any such "best friends" since...</p></li>
<li><p>I've typically had one particularly good friend in each circle I am a part of. Lately I haven't had any "best friend".</p></li>
<li><p>I don't currently have any friends who I'd call a "best friend" who live near me. I still see my best friend from another state from time to time when they visit us. I don't suppose I've ever had friends as close to me as what some people call a "best friend", at least not since 3rd grade, and outside my family. My real "best friends" are my dad, my grandpa, and my siblings.</p></li>
<li><p>I think so, especially if you don't go to school together... Different people have different circles that they are a part of, so even if someone is your best friend at church or in your neighborhood, they may have other closer friends elsewhere.</p></li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>Yeah</li>
<li>As of now only one, although I have considered others "best friends" as recently as a few months ago</li>
<li>No</li>
<li>No</li>
</ol>

<p>@pokeperson: I was saying that the reason you might be asking these questions is because your best friend doesn't consider you his or her best friend, thus making it the "real" question.</p>

<p>rayna3, #2 wasn't a yes no question</p>

<p>And i'll do my own survey for ^</p>

<ol>
<li>Are you your best friend's best friend? Yes</li>
<li>Do you have one or multiple best friends? Yes</li>
<li>Do you think it is common that your best friend does not consider you their best friend? Somewhat.</li>
</ol>

<p>1. Are you your best friend's best friend?
BF1: Yes
BF2: One of them
BF3: One of them
BF4: Maybe, but he wouldn't realize it
2. Do you have one or multiple best friends?
Yes
3. Do you have no best friend?
No
4. Do you think it is common that your best friend does not consider you their best friend?
Not very.</p>

<p>Is it bad if my best friend is my dog? :-/</p>

<p>^No.</p>

<p>10char</p>