<p>
</p>
<p><a href=“http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3068364/Britains-fattest-woman-dies.html[/url]”>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3068364/Britains-fattest-woman-dies.html</a></p>
<p>
</p>
<p><a href=“http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3068364/Britains-fattest-woman-dies.html[/url]”>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3068364/Britains-fattest-woman-dies.html</a></p>
<p>What is up with all these links to The Sun? I mean really. Isn’t it just a tabloid? And anyway, the doctors should have caught on.</p>
<p>That’s just a damn shame.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Yes, and it’s ****in awesome.</p>
<p>The Sun’s so ****ing boss, bro</p>
<p>This is a depressing way to die. It would be like me dying of posting to much on HSL after telling someone to get me a computer</p>
<p>Chill out guys, she was hungry</p>
<p>And no interview from the family.</p>
<p>No surprise.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I feel compelled to post that quote every time someone mentions the Sun.</p>
<p>
How does one smuggle buckets of chicken into a hospital room?</p>
<p>RIP</p>
<p>I know this is bad of me. But I find this funny, I have a dark sense of humour.</p>
<p>I laughed out loud at this while we were taking a quiz. THANKS</p>