Cal Housing

<p>Hey,</p>

<p>Does anyone have a more precise idea of when Cal will notify us about housing offers? If someone from last year or if you know how housing went down last year can post some info that'd be great.</p>

<p>I know the housing website says mid-to-late June, but I'm excited and curious to get a more accurate timeline.</p>

<p>Thanks, and if anyone will be at the June 19th CalSo I'll see you there.</p>

<p>don't know when we're getting our housing offers but I'm going to the 19th calso as well. yeeee!</p>

<p>I called them a few days ago and they said they are relasing housing offers on June 20th. Oh and im going on the 19th as well!</p>

<p>I'm going the 19th as well. </p>

<p>fijee, did you get that message to your official Cal email about the new priority registration status for all Cal Veterans? Since a lot of people have already done phase I registration, the priority for veterans will start from fall 08 phase II all the way throughout the rest of our time at Cal.</p>

<p>can't wait for the 20th. </p>

<p>seriously. i want to know where i'm going to live.</p>

<p>and for those going to CalSo, wear GOOD tennis shoes. i saw chicks wearing high heels and wondered how much their feet were hurting. </p>

<p>you'll have a great time.</p>

<p>lol my calso is on july 3rd
m i like having the last calso session or something? =/
boooooo</p>

<p>no im on july 10th...
the very last one...</p>

<p>I have it on the 3rd as well. Hopefully we will get our housing offers tomorrow.</p>

<p>i m kinda nervous about my housing too... not really my housing but my room mate...
if he smokes i m screwed (allergy)... if he drinks the rooms gonna stink... if hes a druggie i m calling the cops on him...</p>

<p>foothill please ! *crosses my fingers
i heard its nerd land, quiet and peaceful ^ - ^</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>lol i would NOT want to be your roommate</p>

<p>I went to CalSo today and the Cal Rentals rep said that offers should be distributed either Friday or this Monday. </p>

<p>I stayed in Unit 3 at CalSo this past week. It had an excellent view of the campus from where I was staying.</p>

<p>^^^ hey brotha, did they give you a roommate for Calso?</p>

<p>Does anyone have a link to where we can view our housing applications status?</p>

<p><a href="https://portal.housing.berkeley.edu%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://portal.housing.berkeley.edu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>I can't see my housing offer for Fall, it disappeared from my application but my summer app is still there.</p>

<p>it disappeared for me too... wth is going on</p>

<p>yeah it's gone...maybe they are updating the site</p>

<p>itchy23: Yes, I had a roommate. It was a decent experience.</p>

<p>fall housing is back... but guess what... nothing was updated LOL</p>

<p>Gone again :/</p>

<p>Ok, mine says this now:</p>

<p>Room Reservation: TO-G**<em>-</em></p>