Calling all photographers.

<p>Photographers, unite!</p>

<p>who here is a (semi-serious, at least) photographer? It would be interesting to check out each others works and be awed by them! :)</p>

<p>lemon</p>

<p>I work for a photography company lol. I only do photography for work. I don't do it because I find it interesting :/</p>

<p>I don't understand how taking a picture of a leaf on a ground equates to good photography. Some people say that... and yet, there isn't really another type of photography.</p>

<p>yeah</p>

<p>emory,</p>

<p>i know what you mean.</p>

<p>here's some of my works: Flickr:</a> KennyBerry. [busy. . .]'s Photostream</p>

<p>^They're amazing!! Love the Los Angeles skyline one.</p>

<p>You have some amazing talent.</p>

<p>I am! here's a link to some of my old stuff. I have more on FB. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/47147923@N07/%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.flickr.com/photos/47147923@N07/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>your stuff es muy magnifico :)</p>

<p>I wouldn't call myself a photographer. Lol. I'm really not that great at all. Your stuff is awesome, Lemon!
Flickr:</a> BryDeeC's Photostream
It sucks though because my main computer is broken right now, so I haven't taken many new pictures lately.
EDIT: Your stuff is really good too, Rad.</p>

<p>gracias :)</p>

<p>i concur w/Bry on that one, my stuff is NO WHERE as good as lemon's (but id like to think it good nonetheless)</p>

<p>what camera do you use?</p>

<p>edit:@bry: your stuff is gorgeous :) i especially like the plant ones (ie- the one w/ the feet)</p>

<p>I use a Nikon D40. I really like it a lot. What about you?</p>

<p>psh, i was using my sister's old Canon idk what lol I really need a new one, being that she took her camera with her and moved :P</p>

<p>Hey, whatever works. :) I'm sure you could find a good deal on a new camera online.</p>

<p>yeah, but im always skeptical of online purchases :/</p>

<p>thanks everybody! i still have a long way to go though. . . </p>

<p>BryDee: I love, love, love your candid and intimate shots of people, vvery young people, nature, pets. . . they are all well composed! :)</p>

<p>Rad--i love and love your nature and landscape shots and the curious shots of nooks and crannies around the house. The nature and landscape shots--I gotta love the warm tones. reminds me of warm, carefree summer days for some reason. . . :)</p>

<p>craigslist. they have some awesome deals on dslr's. really.</p>

<p>i am currently camera-less. (as the school newspaper photographer, i had to turn in the camera (nikon d200) at the end of the year. ehh lol)</p>

<p>that's my aim :)</p>

<p>OMG, thank you, Lemon! :D I love your latest picture (the Patrick one) and a ton of the ones you took with the 50mm.
EDIT: That sucks about your camera, Lemon. :(</p>

<p>^awe thanks. :)</p>

<p>i love your portraits, and esp. the fingers one (loved, loved the dramatic lighting on that one. ) </p>

<p>i love the versatile f/1.8 aperture.</p>

<p>Thank you! It was done with a cheap desk lamp from Ikea, if you can believe it.
Me too! I don't think I've taken my 35mm f/1.8 off once since I got it for Christmas. Lol. I haven't done very much shooting though.</p>

<p>here it is!!</p>

<p>Flickr:</a> End of Summer's Photostream</p>