<p>Thanks I'll send it to you in the morning.</p>

<p>I will help you out.</p>

<p>I'll look through it.</p>

<p>can you send it to me too?</p>

<p>Sent to you guys.</p>

<p>I'll take a look.
By the way, there's a forum for this purpose.</p>

<p><strong><em>CAUTION</em></strong>**
Be extremely careful with this. Make sure you only have CC members who are college students/parents. And be especially weary of those who only post on the College Essay section.</p>

<p>haha nice zooeyking..but yeah you should be careful about it although only a characterless student will steal information off your essay..</p>

<p>but i can proofread it for you</p>

<p>I could take a look</p>

<p>I will give my feedback ASAP, you can trust me that I will not steal info because I have already set my mind on a specific topic of the summer.</p>

<p>I'll help as well. I think the best thing would be to screen cap the essay and then post it on like imageshack or something so if people really wanted to copy it they would have to retype the whole thing themselves.</p>

<p>Your very best bet to edit and give feedback on an essay is going to be a previous english teacher. Once you go back to school, if you ask respectfully for assistance they will more than likely be willing to help you. Even though most Srs are taking English Lit, very often time is spent going over a proper essay.</p>

<p>Be very careful posting, PM'ing, emailing, etc, essays. Review the 'sticky thread' at the top of the forum regarding posting essays and other personal information.</p>

<p>Best of luck.</p>

<p>I'll help out.</p>

<p>i'll proofread it.</p>

<p>I'll take a look also!!</p>

<p>I can proofread and offer advice on it if you would like.</p>

<p>Okay I'm done sending this out. You people are absolute scum that offered help but only did this to benefit yourselves.</p>

<p>buntyugo, leegood21, Bayhawk, and clocksaysits9, where the hell are your damn responses?</p>

<p>Albert, chill. I sent you a PM. Nobody is going to be able to copy it because none of us lived in Yugoslavia I bet. I've been really busy with a tennis tournament and promise to fully edit it later.</p>