CC email yesterday

<p>Did anyone see the CC email last night? Big Ups for Push Moms or something like that. I don't know what that means. My issue is they had screen names in it where you could link to these people's post since they were "good mothers". I know this is an open forum but I don't like my posts being used for advertising. I wonder if you can opt-out?</p>

<p>I know posts have been quoted in the media and on CC landing pages, but this seems like a little much.</p>

<p>I don't know what you're talking about.</p>

<p>I got one too. I just deleted it without even reading it since it wasn't a PM.</p>

<p>PUNCH (or whatever it is called) is a monthly (I guess?) internal CC newsletter which is sent to CC members only. I do not know if there is a way to turn on some "invisibilty" cloak to be excluded from being featured in the newsletter, but as of now, anyone logged into CC can click on any other member's profile and see anything that is public on their profile.</p>

<p>I almost deleted the email, but had to take a peek after seeing this thread. I see that Royal Wedding thread made the "hot CC topics" list. :)</p>

<p>I don't have "Receive email from Administrators" checked on my settings, so I never get those messages.</p>

<p>I think it must have went into my spam folder- I rarely look there.</p>

<p>Here is the link
PUNCH</a> NEWSLETTER May 2011 - College Admissions, Search, and Financial Aid Help from College Confidential</p>

<p>I know you can see anyones posts when you log in, but most likely you have an interest, you are reading a thread or something. I'm sure it was part of the usage agreement. I still don't like it though.</p>

<p>I don't get those newsletters. I guess they don't love me.</p>

<p>Never get them either. Maybe something I said? I hope so because if that the case I will say it again!</p>

<p>I got that one. That's about the third one I've received with a ridiculous subject line. If CC is going to send out newsletters, at least try and come up with an intelligent subject. It looks like spam.</p>

<p>I never get newsletters from CC. Just thread updates to threads I am subscribed to.</p>