Class of 2015, what are your dream schools?

<p>Now, I know that this might seem way too early, but I thought it'd be fun to see how the members on here change throughout their high school careers, from freshmen to seniors. And there are enough freshmen on here for me to post this :p</p>

<p>As for me, I'd like to go to Georgetown and study international politics. Sue me.</p>

<p>Yale for Pre-Med. That's the dream.</p>

<p>Harvard for Pre-med</p>

<p>Stanford, Harvard, MIT</p>

<p>Princeton for a major that everyone says i'll starve if I persue it. :p</p>

<p>Hmm, now the question, WHY? :D</p>

<p>S.I Newhouse School of Communications.. Hoping for the best!</p>

<p>I guess any college willing to accept me.
I am hoping to either teach or practice medicine (as a profession)
I love Yale, Pton, Georgetown (literally a mile's walk away from it), UVA, WM, etc.
I guess my college decision will be made much more easily when given my acceptances/rejections</p>

<p>Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) ^_^</p>

<p>They specialize in the fields I really love which are MATHEMATICS & SCIENCES!</p>

<p>Also, I feel like I can really fit in... :)</p>

<p>Lol, seeing this thread reminds me of when I was a freshman...good times.</p>

<p>Good luck on all your future endeavors.</p>

<p>Most, if not all, of the dreams posted so far will be crushed. Good luck freshmen =)</p>

<p>^Yeah I remember when I was a freshmen dreaming of HYP. Now I've kind of blocked those out as options.</p>

<p>Stanford or Yale for political science. Probably will change over next couple years.</p>

<p>MIT, or Harvard Pre-Med</p>

<p>So..........................safeties anyone?</p>

<p>UMich, I guess, Johns Hopkins, and maybe UCLA</p>

<p>^Calling those schools safeties SCREAMS freshman.</p>

<p>University of Alaska and University of Washington as safeties.</p>

<p>Princeton :)</p>

<p>I'm a '14er but I hope I can join you guys..:P</p>

<p>Dartmouth, Columbia, UPenn, Princeton, Harvard, or CUNY Macaulay for English Lit. I want to be a writer for National Geographic.</p>

<p>Good luck freshmen...make sure you don't slack off. I wish I would go back to my freshman year and fix those Bs. But I'm making up for it now with my A+'s ;).</p>

<p>OH yeah and for safeties:
University of New Hampshire, UMass, or any of the New England state universities.</p>