Crazy since they are one of the only ones I noticed that actually had a date posted on the website, right? We are waiting too!
Right?!? But it is 12/20 all the way until 11:59 p.m., so I guess there is technically still time.
I know it’s late, but any word from those waiting on CIM?
Anyone else hoping for pre screen results today - we have
for UMich
Crossing fingers for you! Not sure if this helps, but we heard before 6 pm CST. I assume different studios have different releases?
Same, we heard at about 5-6 est on Tuesday for viola performance…
Not yet, still waiting…
Same. I wonder if it’s delayed because they extended the application deadline. I’m just hoping it’s before Christmas OR they at least let the students know it’s delayed until after.
Isn’t Macalester more selective than Oberlin?
Oberlin was a prescreen result for the conservatory. Macalester is (somewhat) more selective than Oberlin College but the conservatory is a completely separate thing.
I am thinking the same. Hopefully you will hear it before Christmas. ![]()
I just checked the CIM site, and they’ve changed the date…… it now says that prescreen results will be given on Friday, Dec. 22 or before.
They must have just recently updated because I had checked earlier today. Glad they did that and didn’t leave us in the dark. Thanks for the info!
I wonder if they were getting calls!
I’m thinking yes, and probably emails.
That’s great that you have a hard date to expect results! Hoping for amazing news for you! This process is a stress most people don’t get.
Some of DD’s friends have been getting UMich pre screen results today - am hoping they might all come out ![]()
We heard from UMich today, D passed prescreen! Auditions to be scheduled at a later date.
It helps to the extent that ED would help at the school in general. If ED doesn’t make a big difference at that particular school, ED doesn’t make a big difference at that school.
Yes makes sense!