Coca Cola Scholarship

they do (unless they have 5 better honors, which some surely do) and their high SAT/ACTs actually matter more in moving needle (and prove same thing).

Anyway, I do think Coca-Cola thing is a big deal, congrats! I don’t know if it meaningfully really changes a person’s chances for NYU schools? Your grades, rigor and main components really drive things… (And to person saying not to, most things I would say for semi-finalists or being “part-way” through etc not to list, this is an exception).

2 Likes

@skieurope will tell me if I am beating a dead horse, but it is the “national” aspect of Coca Cola Scholarship that makes it differentiating on an application. It is so hard for students to have achieved anything that is not school-wide, local, or regional. Hope it works for you OP.

The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation was created on May 8, 1986, in honor of Coca-Cola’s 100th birthday. Each year, CCSF awards 150 high school seniors who demonstrate excellence in leadership, service, and academics $20,000 scholarships to the college of their choice.

Colleges across the U.S. are fully aware of this scholarship program.

1 Like