No it did not! So still anxiously waiting!
I wonder if merit won’t come yet since they seemed to have moved the date back this year for decisions
You think they won’t do it today?
The CofC Admissions Instagram page said decisions are coming out today.
When someone asked what time they would come out they said at 11am, “in just a few short hours”
Decisions are in the portal
They are out
Deferred.
my son was deferred. this is his first choice so we will keep our fingers crossed.
April 1 seems so late to hear I feel like.
My daughter got in. OOS. TO. UW GPA 3.7. Merit $10,500 a year.
My daughter in. OOS, 3.7 UW, lots of EC’s
April 1 does seem a long way away. My son has some other options but this was his #1. He got in to roanoke college, university of tampa, flagler college, coastal carolina, some others as well…so we wait on CofC, I guess.
Deferred. It was his number one. I’m pretty surprised to be honest. Hoping people that aren’t going to accept withdraw their application.
Accepted!
3.95 (W)
1200 SAT
8 honors, 1 AP, 4 dual enrollement
2 part time jobs and 5 sports
OOS Daughter accepted!!! It’s her number one choice! Did people hear about Honors?
the decision should be under the honors tab!!
She was TO too
You saw one there? Her page is blank now 
yes! I got into CofC but I did not get into the honors college, there was a letter under the honors tab.