Did they send merit award with acceptance? If not how long after acceptance did you receive?
U of SC is tomorrow late afternoon.
YES! Just saw that email thank you!
C of C says Dec 15th (approx?) on their website, CCU says by Dec 15th, just got an email from U of SC that said tomorrow afternoon, and Clemson is tonight at 6pm.
Is college of Charleston confirmed for tomorrow? I know UofSC is!
Do we think end of day tomorrow?
I’m really hoping!! We are waiting on a few within the next week or so. Let’s hope for good news with holidays around the corner!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Not that I know of…I emailed but haven’t heard back yet
ED decisions might have been AM released so I’m hoping for tomorrow AM.
Ouch, I hope not on a school day. That would be very disruptive regardless of good or bad news.
Charlestown just posted on their IG story to submit decision reactions… are EA oos decisions out?
decisions are out
S24 admitted OOS, $7500/year merit
My dtr accepted, $2500k merit/year.
D24 admitted OOS, $2500/year merit
Our kid in with $2500 merit per year
OOS
One twin d admitted (waiting for other to get home to check her portal). OOS, $11.5k/year merit
My daughter admitted to honors. OOS. $32000 ($8000/year) scholarship.
OOS daughter just got into Honors College $8,000/year merit.
I just got in! oos. 4.02 weighted, don’t know unweighted. 1300 SAT. 7 APS. Strong extracurriculars and very good recs + community service. 2500/year merit