college that fit for a fob

<p>okay. so next year(2013) I'm going to college. I'm having a hard time finding college that fit for me.
im: -indonesian
-just came to use 6 months ago
-my english still rough.
-i don't like party
-i drink occasionally
-i have a 3.8 gpa
-i like college in small town
-im living in los angeles right now</p>

<p>which college do you think will fit me? thx :P</p>

<p>When you say your English is "rough," how bad do you mean? I would look at schools that have large international populations- they might be able to assist if you need ESL tutoring/classes.</p>

<p>my english is rough but not that rough, i can still talk with my friend with english but not that fluent. so my grammar and accent is a little bit weird sometimes people hard to understand what I'm saying. will utah state university fit for me?</p>

<p>btw what college have a lot international student?</p>

<p>you will fight right in at the university of washington (not a small town though)</p>

<p>Can u give me a reason?</p>

<p>Good morning</p>

<p>hey guys... what sup</p>

<p>Yah, I agree the UWashington has a large international population mainly from Asia. Other schools to consider:
USC
UIUC
NYU
Purdue-has a really high Indonesian population</p>

<p>As a Utahn, I don't think Utah State would be a good choice for you. It is very white and doesn't have many foreign students. It is also the party school in Utah, but most students are Mormons who don't drink. University of Utah and BYU have many more foreign students, but U of U is in the city and BYU prohibits drinking. Good luck in your college search.</p>

<p>Have you looked at Emory University's Oxford College?</p>

<p>What is up?</p>

<p>Just curious....How do the foreign born students handle writing papers that require correct grammer and usage?</p>

<p>Depending on the level of English we have, we go with the flow if we're fluent, or we use aids like dictionaries, particularly for specialized terms.</p>

<p>Your nationality is Indonesian? Is that also your ethnicity, or are you ethnically something else? That may very well be a big difference.</p>

<p>My ethnicity 95 percent indonesian 5 percent chinese. Yeah my english is not that bad. Last semester i got a in regular english class with help from my teacher. Utah state is party school?</p>

<p>It's a party school for Utah. I'd say it's pretty tame by national standards, but that element certainly exists. I do know some people who like it but aren't into parties, so it could still work.</p>

<p>What are the colleges that have a lot of asian except for purdue?</p>

<p>^If you're looking for a large Asian population, you could try some of the UCs or any school in Hawaii.</p>

<p>How about the college that have a lot international student?</p>