I’m a sophomore applying to COSMOS this year, and I have a few questions regarding the clusters that I’m interested in. If anyone has participated in these clusters before/has gotten into COSMOS/knows the answer to any of these questions, your input would be greatly appreciated!
I’ve heard that the bio clusters are the most difficult to get into, but all the clusters that I’m really interested in happen to be bio-related. So I’m wondering if someone could rank these clusters in order of difficulty of getting accepted, or elaborate on some experiences that you’ve had with them if you got into/attended them.
- Cluster 11: Future Foods Sustainable Aquaculture & Aquaponic Food Production
- Cluster 7: Introduction to Plant Microbiology
- Cluster 3: Climate Change
- Cluster 8: Marine Mammals and Oceanography: From Prey to Predators
- Cluster 3: Blubber, Feathers, and Fur: Exploring Animals in the Ocean and on Land
Thank you in advance! (And general advice is welcome too).