Different academic calendars...

<p>In my country, high school commences at the equivalent of 7th grade. On the Common App, when they ask me about my experiences since the 9th grade (e.g. extra-curriculars), should I read that as 7th grade, or 9th grade (even though that would exclude my first two years of high school)? Thanks.</p>

<p>Btw, sorry to mix topics in this thread, but I saw no point in creating another thread to answer this question: are we allowed to photocopy forms like the school report for submission to multiple schools? (I'm assuming yes, but it wouldn't hurt to double check.)</p>

<p>I'm not sure about the answer for your second question (photocopying transcript), but you should list your experiences since 9th grade. Afterall, they say "9th grade", not "beginning of high school".</p>

<p>That's true, but I figured it might be otherwise since for Americans 9th grade is the beginning of high school. Thanks.</p>

<p>Now I'm beginning to wonder, though - should I send a transcript including only grades since ninth grade, or seventh grade?</p>