Do you reward your kids?

<p>Well do you :P? Most families around here reward there kids when the kids achieve high scores on SAT or get into good colleges. When my brother got into NYU he got a 07 Lexus IS350. I was rewarded with a 08 BMW 528i this year after achieving fantastic results on my SAT and my two SAT II tests.</p>

<p>Lucky you! We take the kids out to a restaurant to celebrate milestone accomplishments.</p>

<p>I smell troll.</p>

<p>^me too
when i do something good, my parents allow me to have food, clothes, and shelter:)</p>

<p>
[Quote]
when i do something good, my parents allow me to have food, clothes, and shelter

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>You're lucky. I only get clothes and shelter. lol</p>

<p>You smell troll? Just because I have 2 posts and I decided to make a thread here you smell a troll. Real cool. Not a troll at all just a curious teenager. In our community which is mostly asian indian parents like to spoil kids if the kids achieve greatly in academics.</p>

<p>Red963-I am sure your parents provide you with food.</p>

<p>Only got a USED car for SAT results? Maybe if the scores had been better, a new car would have been forthcoming...</p>

<p>nah bro, I get all that normally.</p>

<p>what are you poor?!</p>

<p>Red963- well, sometimes I do have to pick the lock on the fridge.....:)</p>

<p>
[Quote]
Red963-I am sure your parents provide you with food.

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>It was a joke!! lol!!</p>

<p>
[Quote]
Red963- well, sometimes I do have to pick the lock on the fridge.....

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>We don't even have a fridge. I have to go to the dumpsters and find food there. ha</p>

<p>
[Quote]
You smell troll? Just because I have 2 posts and I decided to make a thread here you smell a troll. Real cool. Not a troll at all just a curious teenager. In our community which is mostly asian indian parents like to spoil kids if the kids achieve greatly in academics.

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>Good for you. If what you are saying is true, then you are extremely x 100 lucky. I got a C-note from my parents when I graduated from high school.</p>

<p>Might I suggest the dumpster behind the Olive Garden? I hear its quite decent</p>

<p>
[Quote]
Might I suggest the dumpster behind the Olive Garden? I hear its quite decent

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>That dumpster is always packed with people. I usually just go by McDonald's or Burger King. If I'm lucky, I'll find a half of a cheeseburger or some fries. Then, I get a cup and go inside and get some soda. </p>

<p>This is getting too funny.</p>

<p>Red963-I have a hard time believing that you have internet but dont have a fridge? That suggests troll behavior. </p>

<p>Ellemenope- The car was my parents old car and they gave it to me. So yes it was a used car as one can say. My brother also got a used or a more fancy term CPO Lexus.</p>

<p>My parents take me out to my favorite restaurant. But lately it has been the norm for me to get good grades so now all I get is a pat on the back and a, "good job".</p>

<p>
[Quote]
Red963-I have a hard time believing that you have internet but dont have a fridge? That suggests troll behavior.

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>While I was browsing one time by a Best Buy, I noticed they threw away a brand new computer. I'm in Burger King right now using their Wi-Fi.</p>

<p>Somebody just gave me a Whopper. Now I can finally eat!</p>

<p>Red963. Can you please stop posting in this thread if you have nothing useful to say?</p>

<p>aretardedorange must be cranky or lacks a sense of humor
actually maybe he/she doesn't know that internet access is availible at the local library, which happens to be right next to the Olive Garden dumpster</p>