<p>I'm taking 6 APs, but I never had a habit of taking notes in class...I find I retain more just by passive listening. It's kinda awkward when everyone around you is scribbling away and you're just sitting there...</p>
<p>Oh i just thought of a random idea...I should keep a sketchpad of all the things I doodle during class...some of it is cute...it should look like a notebook so I can actually look like I'm writing.</p>
<p>I tend to doodle in class, so I guess I don't take "actual" notes -- sometimes my physics teacher will make us work out some problem, so that distracts me from my doodles, but I tend to quickly resume them.</p>
<p>In math class I just work on HW instead of listening/note-taking.</p>
<p>The rest are spent purely in drawing though. ;D</p>
<p>I don't take notes.</p>
<p>I never take notes in Math class.</p>
<p>I only take notes in math class.</p>
<p>i intensively read the textbook hw and then just reabsorb the information passively</p>
<p>Only in Physics or Math.</p>
<p>Rarely. Sometimes in math.</p>
<p>I only take notes in AP Euro, simply because... I rarely, if ever, read the assigned reading, so note-taking kind of.. replaces that.
Sometimes in Calc BC I'll write down like.. a derivative rule or something the first time we come across it, but other than that.. umm.. no.</p>
<p>why bother? I might as well remember it the first time i hear it</p>
<p>In English, mostly cuz I suck at English, :-(</p>
<p>you take 6 Aps..wow!!
Notes are very helpful. What are you gonna study with when the ap exam comes near? I suggest that you should take notes 30% of the time and the other 70% of the time, you listen.</p>
What are you gonna study with when the ap exam comes near?
Lol. And also funny because 6 APs in one year isn't that much on CC :] Even I, lowly as I may be, have 6 APs, haha.</p>
<p>I have one AP and I have a C+ in there. Says something about my intelligence.. ;)</p>
<p>On Invoyable you are so silly...
You're just lazy!
And I only had 1 AP as a sophomore as well, so you're quite on track to excellence ;]</p>
On Invoyable you are so silly...
You're just lazy!
And I only had 1 AP as a sophomore as well, so you're quite on track to excellence ;]
Lmfao oh really...0% basis ftw.</p>
<p>Nah, seriously. I have 2 C's and a B-. Lol. Not quite the 4.6GPA of this place, really...</p>
<p>i never take notes in math class XD, i just sit there and stare at the board, while everyone else is copying this and that, yet i got good ap scores, while the others got low scores =S</p>
<p>I write down what teachers tell us to write down; it's only respectful! Plus, sometimes it helps later on. If I had a better time paying attention in class, maybe I wouldn't have to copy anything down. Buttt I'm half asleep most of the time in some of my classes, so the notes are pretty much all I have to go by later, haha. There are times when I don't even remember writing things down 'cause I was pretty much asleep (and the notes are, like, illegible. It's so funny to see my handwriting go from neat to messy as I start to fall asleep during a class.)</p>
<p>^Lol my notes are like that as well! I keep a long-running part of a notebook of notes for Euro and you can tell where a new day of notes began - it always starts out with really nice cursive writing and then kind of lapses into terrible cursive writing and then sloppy print and then an illegible scrawling that I have no idea where THAT came from.. lol. Then a new day, of course, is the nice cursive again :]</p>