English girl lost in the mire (Help the politico!)

I'm new here so excuse any mistakes in thread placing etc
I'm looking to do some postgrad studying in the U.S., in the field of either Politics/Comparative Legislature/U.S. Politics.
I've figured that if I just overload this post with information I can at least get some lovely person to point me in the right direction.</p>

<p>I'm a second year British Politics & Legislative Studies student in England, at an okay University with an excellent Politics department. I'm going to start a year internship in the House of Commons in September. I think I should be graduating in 2010 with a good 2:1 (which I don't know how to translate into a GPA)
Does it sound like a stand a good chance at a good Uni?</p>

<p>Where do I start looking for unis? I was looking around and liked the look of GWU... but it's expensive!
Any tips, advice, help, whatever is appreciated

<p>Sorry, we can't help you because this forum is for Undergrads (like you)..
Try here..
<a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/professional-graduate-school/%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/professional-graduate-school/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Ha, knew I would do something wrong!
Thanks very much</p>

<p>Ah well, we learn from mistakes...
You are welcome..:)..</p>

<p>Oh, should I wait for the thread to be moved, report is to be closed down and just start a new thread in the right place, or just leave it to die and start a new thread in the right place?</p>

<p>leave it to die..:p..</p>

<p>Just start a new thread in the Grad School forum. Don't worry about housekeeping.</p>

<p>You can, however, get a good starting list by visiting here:</p>

<p>Political</a> Science Rankings — PhDs.org Graduate School Guide</p>