flint hall

<p>My son is staying in Flint Hall as a freshman this year. Anyone have any info on this dorm? I saw it and was concerned because it seems pretty far removed from everything on campus.</p>

<p>Flint and Day are on the hill. Just a walk down those stairs (100+) and you are on the quad, at the gym and close to the Dome. They house mostly freshman so it has a great community feel for the freshman. My s enjoyed Day which is next to Flint.</p>

<p>Thanks for the information. Anxious parent... Did you child enjoy Syracuse?</p>

<p>Flint has that dreadful walk up the endless stairs (your son will get used to it eventually!) but it has a nice location at the center of the campus and overlooking the campus and city.</p>

<p>It was a mainly freshman dorm last year but after making some of the other dorms completely freshmans only, more sophomores got stuck up in Mount (flint&day) this year. </p>

<p>The dining hall is pretty decent, there's the yummy Junction for late-night snacks, very close to the gym and tennis courts, and the bathrooms will be all re-renovated before school starts. </p>

<p>my friends who lived in Mount became really close since once you go up those stairs, you rather chill with people there and not go down again, especially during winter. </p>

<p>-sophomore in flint</p>

<p>sredfish,</p>

<p>My s will be a senior this year and absolutely loves Cuse. Be sure to get basketball tix.</p>