Freshman app - how to report repeated grade?

<p>I went to public school for grades 9-11. The next year I transfered to boarding school and repeated 11th grade, a common occurance. The UW application has space to report classes taken in grades 9-11. How do I report my classes for both of my 11th grade years? I took different classes both years and passed all of them. My inkling would be to use the space for 12th grade classes for my second year of 11th grade. Any ideas?</p>

<p>Or could I list classes from both 11th grades in the same 11th grade section saying year begin: 09, year end: 11?</p>

<p>I’m doing this next year, I’m also curious about this question.</p>

<p>On a side note, are you happy with what you did? Do you wish you had stayed at your other high school for 12th grade?</p>

<p>You will probably need to call or email UW and ask.</p>