Google wants to know how to you organize your cloth.

<p>According to Facebook's large spam community, which we all know to be a very reliable and trustworthy source of information, Google interviews often include this little snippet:</p>

<p>
[quote]
Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. It's very difficult to find a shirt. What can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>..what? :)</p>

<p>1.buy dresser
2. organize based on "warmth" (long sleeve, short, capri, etc.)
3. ???
4. Profit (from a google job?)</p>

<p>Yeah, "shirt" means "website" in that analogy.</p>

<p>I'd hammer little hooks into my wall where I could hang every single one of my shirts. Then if I want a shirt I'd just go to my wall and get it. Or I could make a machine where I could fold and squish my shirts into tiny metal boxes and barcodes on the boxes. Then I'd get a ring that would have numbers or symbols representing the code for each shirt. I'd press a button on the ring(conveniently on my index finger so I could press it with my thumb, no need to move that much) and if it's close enough the ring will activate this strong magnet that will make the box of my choice come to me, or if I'm far away, it'll use it's programmed gps system to find me. And the boxes will have this ion propulsion system kind of like a rocket and the box will come to me. It'll be programmed to recognize my skin, so once it comes to the palm on my hands, the shirt inside pops up and i'd press a button on the box so that it'll go back. Or I could just wear all the shirts at once.</p>

<p>^You're hired! Here's your laptop, and here's your scooter, and there's the buffet.</p>

<p>I just have a stack of shirts, and I wear the one on the top.</p>

<p>I'm perhaps not as fashionable as their target audience.</p>

<p>*Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. It's very difficult to find a shirt. What can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval? *</p>

<p>Well, I normally just stuff my clothes into the closet, so the ones I've worn recently are usually closer to the more accessible side of the door, but... for easy retrieval, I would probably arrange them by color and by season :/</p>

<p>Is there a more creative solution?</p>

<p>What a perverted thing to ask.</p>

<p>somewhat related tip i got from reddit:
put all your clothes in the closet with all hangers facing one way. when you take out your clothes, reverse the direction of the hanger. at the end of the year, you will know which clothes you haven't worn. take them and give them to charity.</p>

<p>I would sit and stare at the messy pile of cloth in front of me and ask myself, how the hell am I going to find a way to procrastinate so I won't have to sort all these shirts? Then it'll hit me that I can probably just make some fancy attempt to see how I can best sort these shirts and get away pretending that I have tried my best, disregarding the fact that there's still a mess in the closet.</p>

<p>Attempt</a> to StoogeSort 23 shirts...</p>