Hardest NON AP Classes at your school?

<p>At Mine the Top 5 are generally considered</p>

<p>1)Pre-Calc Honors, considered to be harder than every AP Class besides AP Bio and AP Calculus at my school. Gives about 3-4 hours daily, I'm in it, teacher also teaches AP Calc and a lot of people get D's and F's who are generally good students.</p>

<p>2)Anatomy: Haven't taken, but from what I understand it's a lot of memorization.</p>

<p>3)Physics, there is no honors, but I would still give it #3. Teacher is really good, but subject on it's own is hard. Haven't taken this class.</p>

<p>4)Algebra 2/Trig Honors: Considered to be harder than Core Pre-Calc, you obviously don't do stuff as advanced, but teacher gives insanely hard tests, and not enough time to finish them. Pales in comparison the Pre-Calc Honors.</p>

<p>5)Spanish 3 Honors, We don't have a Spanish 4, just AP Spanish. And Spanish is our schools only language, so this would have to be the hardest non AP Foreign Language. I will take this class next year, and the teacher is fairly good from what I have heard.</p>

<p>1) Hon Sophomore Eng (which I’m currently suffering through)
Because the teacher is basically grading at AP level. She believes suffering is the meaning of life and therefore enjoys making life super hard. She’s cool though</p>

<p>2)Pre-calc Hon
Teacher doesn’t teach that much and gives super hard tests. Like impossibly hard.</p>

<p>3) Hon Chem
Teacher can’t teach either from what I’ve heard.</p>

<p>Pre-Calc Honors. This class is honestly more difficult than AP Calc is.</p>

<p>Uhhh nothing?
Multivariable calc I guess though generally people find BC calc harder. Nothing else (or at least for me) is really considered that hard if it’s not AP/IB.</p>

<p>In my schol, from what I hear:</p>

<ol>
<li>Pre-Calc HNS- there is one really hard teacher(though i had her and didnt find her that hard)</li>
<li>English 1 HNS- again, another really hard teacher</li>
</ol>

<p>Mostly the honors math class that goes before AP Calc (it’s not called Pre-Calc at my school, but that’s basically what it is). Also Chemistry Honors has these really tough teachers so it’s hard, but not impossible. </p>

<p>Other than that, some of the “regular” classes have really crappy teachers (regular Econ, for example) and that makes those classes harder since the teachers are super unclear.</p>

<p>1) Anatomy (supposed to be the hardest class but I am the 1st sophomore ever to take it and I have a 99%…)</p>

<p>2) Pre-Calc: it’s making everyone cry</p>

<p>3) Algebra 2: it’s actually the hardest class in the district</p>

<p>Hardest classes as secretly voted by my fellow classmates are:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Physics Honors-toughest teacher in the school. Most straight-A students’ kryptonite. </p></li>
<li><p>US History Honors-only one semester and for the smart people who might not have time to take the full-year AP, or just don’t want to do a lot of work. Despite their efforts, however, this class proves to be stressful to everyone.</p></li>
<li><p>English 2 and English 3 Honors-out of the 7 teachers we have for both of these classes, only one of them is decent. Basically, you’re in for a rough semester if you have one of the other 6.</p></li>
<li><p>Physical Science-it’s bad enough that they make a lot of freshmen take this pointless class before they can take Chemistry (luckily I wasn’t one of them). But this class proves to be more difficult than Chemistry!</p></li>
</ol>

<p>School doesn’t have ap classes but hardest class at school is known to be physics 2</p>

<p>For me, health and gym. With the exception of AP Stats, those are my lowest grades. -_- It’s impossible for me to get 100s on health tests and my gym teacher refuses to give anyone above a 95.</p>

<p>Probably Calculus, because we don’t even have AP Calculus AB…just regular.</p>

<p>Honors Physics. Kicking my butt right now. WE don’t have AP but our teacher teaches it like it is
GPA…going down…</p>

<p>Sports Medicine is considered to be hard at my school, I forgot to mention that. But it’s mostly because you have to do stuff for the class after school and it’s a huge commitment.</p>

<p>In no particular order</p>

<p>Creative Writing - They have a major writing assignment due every other week, which is more than the same teacher assigns for AP Language. </p>

<p>Precalculus - It’s the highest-level math class besides AP Calc / Stats. </p>

<p>Pre-AP Chemistry - The teacher used to be a college professor and teaches at the same pace, apparently. </p>

<p>Spanish IV - It’s not difficult per se, but there is a crapload of busy work. </p>

<p>Biotechnical Engineering - The name sounds difficult, so most students are afraid to take it. It isn’t that hard though. </p>

<p>ACT Prep - To get an A in the class, you have to improve your composite by three points from the pretest to the final exam. Clearly, this is geared towards lower-achieving students (it’s not that hard to go from 20 to 23 - completely different story for 30 to 33!).</p>

<p>If I took ACT prep, I would just do bad purposely on the pre-test. And then do good on the 2nd one.</p>

<p>Honors sophmore English. The teacher teaches at universities and acts like sophomores are university students. The top student in the school got a 133/200 on a test, and when you argue with him even if you win, youvlose</p>

<p>Honors lit. If you’re white, you automatically get an A, but if you’re Asian, highest you’ll get is an A- (I’m not even joking)</p>

<p>@Yakisoba - Um, the teacher just gets away with that? That’s terrible. I would be ****ed off.</p>

<p>honors english <em>cries</em></p>

<p>well i have to type up detailed notes that are 10% quotation 90% thought for over 200 pages of my book this weekend :(</p>

<p>Yeah I swear there’s this one girl who’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I heard from someone that she has a 96 or something. And she’s obviously the teacher’s pet.</p>

<p>Plus the teacher makes us annotate at least an hour a night, but she may give out another hour or so. She doesn’t even go by the curriculum, and she PRETENDS she’s a nice person, but she really isn’t. For example, she recently made someone in her 1st period cry or something (I don’t really know the specifics, but I think it had to do with the fact that 1st period = on-level), and now she doesn’t teach 1st period.</p>