<p>SAT I:
Composite: 2160
Critical Reading: 730
Math: 780
Writing: 650</p>
<p>Singapore-Cambridge ‘A’ Levels:
English Literature: A
Math: A
Economics: C
History: B</p>
<p>Hi, I’m in a bit of a fix. I’m an international student from Singapore, hoping to study something related to the Arts and Humanities or Liberal Arts, but more importantly I’m an aspiring singer-songwriter and I want to take advantage of any gigging opportunities whether in the college or out of it. I’m looking at colleges that have student facilities dedicated to live music, or are near other colleges such that there are inter-college music events, perhaps colleges in large cities that have a solid indie/acoustic music scene and things like that. </p>
<p>I’m also in need of a scholarship; I don’t think I’m quite poor enough to qualify for the need-based financial aid as compared to other international applicants, but I can’t afford all 4 years of tuition and living expenses. </p>
<p>(Here’s a sample of my music, if it helps: [Obscured.sg</a> | Linying - Decoy Dream (Original) - YouTube](<a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Judj4L1MU]Obscured.sg”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Judj4L1MU))</p>
<p>Any suggestions?</p>