<p>Hi there. Is there anybody going to any of these schools and willing to share some infos with me?
University of Minnesota
University of Idaho
University of Oregon
University of Arizona
Arizona State University
SUNY- at Buffalo
Penn State University (not hoping much on this one)</p>
<p>I'd like to know more about things like:
1. Classes. Is it easy to register for classes or they just get filled up too early? How are the profs, good teachers, available for students or not? Do we get insane workloads (homeworks), I prefer classes that challenge in quality, not quantity. Are the admins helpful or just available when we write the check?
2. Are the dorms any good on your campus or they simply suck? If apartment is a better choice is it easy to find a decent one?
3. What about the surrounding town. are the residents friendly? Or whether its safe or not over there. One more thing, any decent access to supermarkets, diners, movies, etc?
4. Its campus life. Are the students friendly towards foreigners and one another? What about social scenes, do they party all the time or never party at all? Not a party animal, but prefer places with social life.
5. Anything more, unsual, or any concerns I should know about?</p>
<p>If you're willing to tell me more, feel free to respond. Any infos appreciated.</p>