HEY HSL!!! Help me with a prank! :)

<p>Okay so here story...</p>

<p>I am making cupcakes for this girl named S<a href="yes%20if%20you%20saw%20my%20other%20thread%20she%20is%20the%20one%20I%20like">/I</a>. So I know this girl named *R, her boyfriend, and probably her friends are going to eat some. R has been given my crap about S<a href="she%20jokes%20about%20each%20other%20liking%20each%20other,%20but%20she%20doesn't%20know%20I%20really%20like%20her">/I</a>. So to get *R back I was going to put a fake worm (probably candy) in one the cupcakes and give it to her. But I don't know how this is going to work out...and it feels like there isn't enough "punch" in the punchline any ideas?</p>

<p>bump come on! Just give in to your dark/fun/kid side</p>

<p>this is idiotic</p>

<p>If you want to make sure she eats that cupcake, just make a few more elaborate ones with "S" and "R" and some other letters of people who will have them so that she'll eat the proper one.</p>

<p>However, I don't find it particularly funny.</p>

<p>
[quote]
However, I don't find it particularly funny.

[/quote]

Yeah I need to think of something better...help me.</p>

<p>Put a tweezer into his cupcake.
(=</p>

<p>^I don't get that...</p>

<p>Don't do it:
1. It's immature
2. It's a lame idea
3. Your intentions are rude
4. If it's a candy worm, that's GOOD, it wouldn't even **** her off because it would taste good
5. R will hate you, and her you-hate will wear off on S since they're friends, so S will hate you and you'll just screw yourself over.</p>

<p>1.DUH but its the end of the year
2.Yeah need help with it
3.Not really...its a joke...
4.Hmm true...
5.S was the one who told me to do it</p>

<p>The girl you like told you to do a harmless prank that still involves giving the other girl candy, then just go for it.</p>

<p>Though if you have something that's actually funny, then that may be better.</p>

<p>I need to think of something funnier. Please help me think of something.</p>

<p>Thats not a prank. If you really don't like em, put a little laxative in the cupcake. I tried this, and lets just say that person had a shi tty day.</p>

<p>Ashamedly, I can relate on some level to your post on some level. I can understand how you operate by your post, I think. It would be my 10 year-old self relating, though. As someone said, there appears to be an issue with maturity here. For whatever reasons you haven't matured very well.</p>

<p>I hope you don't burden others too much. I hope you can live a nice life without doing so. I think you probably have the potential to develop as a person, though. I think intelligence is one indicator of potential, and I think you probably have a decent amount of intelligence.</p>

<p>
[quote]
probably candy

[/quote]

Were you considering putting a real worm in a cupcake? I don't know if that's even possible lol.</p>

<p>WOW!!! I feel so bad for you all! Just because you are old and mature doesn't mean you can't have fun once and a while...everything isn't math equations and homework. Just saying...</p>

<p>@Twizzle it is suppose to be a joking prank not like a serious revenge thing! </p>

<p>@enfieldacademy Pathetic...loosen up and have fun once and a while</p>

<p>@Spatula LOL! No! If I do it has to be candy, idk why I put that "probably" in there</p>

<p>maybe you should make the cupcakes super-hard!</p>

<p>How do you do that?</p>

<p>To really get back at her, put some kind of date rape drug in here cupcake. When she's unconscious, put her in a barrel and drop her down Niagara Falls. That'll show her to tease you about liking a girl.</p>

<p>LOL!!! That's a really funny plan, but no I don't hate her that much. It is complex, we don't hate or dislike each other but we don't like each other...but we are friends...yeah its very complex</p>