High school is such a serious thing...

<p>Dude, let me tell you something. There is nothing that will ever happen in the rest of our lives that's as important as what's going on right here right now in high school by these lockers. I've got so many problems. Hey, nothing that can't be fixed by staring at a lake.</p>

<p><em>High school is such a serious thing... these problems matter.</em></p>

<p>I would post a link but links to YouTube are not allowed. It's a spoof of One Tree Hill on Family Guy. <em>These problems matter.</em> :)</p>

<p>I thought you were talking about Dawson's Creek.
Now I feel old.
YouTube links seem to be only nominally against les regles. If you wish, post it. It'll likely be fine.</p>

<p>it's easy enough to search in the YouTube search engine: "family guy one tree hill clip". <em>these problems matter</em></p>

<p>Mill, I thought it was Dawson's Creek too. </p>

<p>And now I have that song stuck in my head. </p>

<p>PS: Family Guy also does a spoof of Dawson's Creek.</p>

<p>it's easy enough to search in the YouTube search engine: "family guy one tree hill clip". <em>these problems matter</em></p>

<p>I'm taking it easy in high school, taking my time, going at my own pace, taking life as it comes, etc. I do my best, and if things don't go my way, I just find out what I did wrong and redo it with correction of my error. No reason to treat such an arbitrary time span with such paramount importance. MASTER YOUR OWN LIFE -- DON'T BE A SLAVE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ACADEMIC SYSTEM.</p>

<p>(I know it has nothing to do with the Family Guy video, but I just had to say it. =P)</p>

<p>uh ok :) ...</p>