<p>Most people who give to charity do it to be recognized as “giving” people. But, in my opinion it doesn’t matter because at least they are raising money for charity. If giving money to provide services for poor people actually does anything is a different story…</p>
<p>One thing I have to ask from you people who spend hundreds of dollars on clothes and donate to charity: do you spend/donate your own money, or is it your parents money? Clothes don’t make the man…</p>
<p>OP: wanna post some pictures of these hot hot hot hot hot girls?</p>
<p>
i donate my own money, but spend my parents money… and clothes may not “make the [wo]man” but they sure do make this woman look hot… jk ;)</p>
gxing
April 16, 2006, 3:50pm
24
<p>My jeans are usually between 20-40. How do you buy $300 jeans?</p>
<p>where do you guys buy these $20-40 jeans. I tried to buy Old Navy jeans once (they were like 39.50 or something), but they didn’t fit right…</p>
gxing
April 16, 2006, 3:53pm
26
<p>I usually shop at Aero or Old Navy.</p>
<p>Wow. I never pay more than $30 for jeans (and that’s expensive to me), but typically only about 20 bucks.</p>
<p>JC Penney. Of course, I usually go through 20 pairs before I can find one that fits.</p>
<p>Old Navy Jeans look really bad on me…</p>
<p>but i’ve never tried Aero, so maybe I’ll investigate that option.</p>
Martha
April 16, 2006, 4:09pm
31
<p>I usually spend about forty, but I wear them out. I’m not a big shopper… I spent the entire summer rotating between track pants and soffees.</p>
<p>$3 Target flip-flops rock. Except, I’m not really supposed to wear them… stupid stress fracture.</p>
Martha
April 16, 2006, 4:15pm
33
<p>i can get nice shirts for 5-10 dollars on sale.</p>
<p>flip flops-- about $3.00 at Old Navy</p>
<p>
They have myspace pages. You’ll have to figure out their addresses from the clues:</p>
<p>1.They are hot
2. They are from CT
3. They are “charitable”</p>
<p>try savers and goodwill …
<=$8 jeans… I think maybe I’ve seen some for 12…
Or just hand-me-downs from friends, parents, etc…</p>
<p>levis from costco are about $20</p>
<p>maybe you could get some charity from them</p>
<p>martha, you could be more delicate with your replies by placing the character filling spaces between words.
In other words…</p>
<p>oh, burn</p>