Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot hypocrites. high

<p>Three hot sophomore girls from my high school recently decided to host a bake sale to help out patients with kidney failures. They posted (is this the correct pass tense?) around the school posters with their names in big, bold font. The same people got published in a local newspaper for knitting five girlish blankets and donating them to the homeless. They had colored pictures of themselves published as well.</p>

<p>Hypocritic? </p>

<li>The money required to print an article and colored pictures is enough to buy TWENTY blankets at a wholesale club. </li>
<li>The girls (did I forget to mention that they are hot?) use luxurious make ups and buy designer clothes. One told me that her ripped pants cost $70. If they restrain from purchasing stuff for a week, they’d have enough to buy blankets for an entire homeless community.</li>
<li>They are hot girls who you just don’t expect to care about the community.</li>
</ol>

<p>What do you think?</p>

<p>$70 bucks for pants isn’t that much.</p>

<p>I think you shouldn’t be worrying so much about these girls.</p>

<p>I understand what you’re getting at, from a financial perspective, it’s hypocritical.</p>

<p>But what about publicity? As you mentioned several times, they are “hot.” Wouldn’t you take the opportunity to work with these hot chicks if you were asked?</p>

<p>What if they were pimple infested, fat girls, no news article would help. What I’m getting at is that this picture, and this media coverage, will help get other people involved if they continue pursuing this cause.</p>

<p>Me thinks that you need to get laid.</p>

<p>I fail to see how their behavior fits the definition of “hypocritical.”</p>

<p>Really, if you didn’t buy dvds or video games or posters or whatever you like, YOU could also donate money to the poor. Does that mean it’s morally wrong for you to have a bake sale to help dying patients? Are you saying that you either have to a) have no possessions or b) be ugly in order to help people?</p>

<p>My word.</p>

<p>yeah, $70 for a pair of jeans is relatively cheap…</p>

<p>I think the most I’ve ever spent on a pair of jeans was $30.</p>

<p>Mine is lower than that, and I still look pimpin!</p>

<p>well, that’s because you don’t know how to dress.</p>

<p>…I don’t understand anyone who would/could pay $70 for a pair of jeans… especially ripped ones. I can tear my own jeans, thank you.</p>

<p>THANK YOU lablondie. You just earned some respect from someone on the other side of the globe (assuming you are on the other side of the globe from CT). $70 is ridiculous for a pair of jeans. Spend it on a new graphics card for your computer.</p>

<p>i have to agree with silent voice there…and jeans are around $150-200. at least where I live where you’re not socially accepted if you don’t wear them.</p>

<p>One of the nicest, most caring, most giving girls i know is also one of the hottest girls i know</p>

<p>What about me? I want some respect! My highest price ever paid is $25.</p>

<p>i’m with juicy. i generally spend $100-$300 on jeans…</p>

<p>but i also give to numerous charities.</p>

<p>um, Godfather? you are brandishing firebolts in front of Zeus here. I never bought any clothing. In fact, I am naked right now.</p>

<p>and borrowing from the other thread, jk</p>

<p>Around here, if you’re clothes are clean, you’re good. You must wear scrubs at least once a week.</p>

<p>ahah
some guys i know only wear shirts/jeans bought from the salvation army
they are still smokin ;)</p>

<p>Spectrum, trying to compete with me?</p>

<p>In the spirit of a charity thread, I bought the $25 or less jeans, and donated them, so I am indeed nude.</p>