How competitive are you?

<p>Be honest. How competitive are you when it comes to grades, extra-curriculars? Have you ever tried to mess your competitor up? In my high school, it's every man for himself. People are really secretive about their grades. They won't help you with anything... I won't judge. I'm getting pretty competitive myself.</p>

<p>I'm extremely competitive, but extremely helpful. I love competition, but I've come to realize that 10 years down the road when I go to a good college regardless, it doesn't mean jack-****</p>

<p>I'm competitive when it comes to grades and class rank. Even though grades and rank dont matter now at the end of the year, i'm going for straight a's. The top ten of the graduating class get special stoles with their number on it and sit in the front row at graduation. Right now I'm #9</p>

<p>I have no competition.</p>

<p>I'm pretty competitive, but I don't let it get in the way of me helping other people. If competitiveness gets that far, something is definitely wrong with the system.</p>

<p>I'm not really competitive. I guess to my own detriment at times.</p>

<p>Not competitive at all. maybe like 15% of the time..literally...i really don't care, haha.</p>

<p>I am competitive when it comes to grades and extra curriculars. Maybe 7 on a scale of 1-10</p>

<p>When it comes to music: a solid 10</p>

<p>Overall: 9.999998</p>

<p>My school is boring. I absolutely have no competition, except maybe in APUSH. Nevertheless, I can obliterate anyone. </p>

<p>For example, in AP Physics B, I set the curve for this one test so high that I screwed up many people's grades in that class. As a result, two A's in the class, with mine being the highest. </p>

<p>However, for EC, I'm extremely weak in that category.</p>

<p>^ Haha wow. I do that in my computer science class.
Math I did that in geometry. I lack the desire to do so in Alg 2/Trig.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Originally posted by *Jersey13 *
I have no competition.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I love that. :)</p>

<p>
[quote]
Originally posted by MIThopeful16
^ Haha wow. I do that in my computer science class.
Math I did that in geometry. I lack the desire to do so in Alg 2/Trig.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Remember when I asked you not to come off as so annoying/arrogant by not bragging in every post? :)</p>

<p>Anyway, I'm very not competitive.</p>

<p>^ i like ur post count (1,111). keep it like that LOL.</p>

<p>I am very, VERY competitive. Not just about school - also people, sports, etc. It's crazy!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Not so much in school, I'm #2 in my class right now and #1 is moving to Philadelphia (lucky me.) I think that cross country and lacrosse have let me leave my competitive side on the field.</p>

<p>I used to continuously compare myself to other students. As time has progressed though, I've come to acknowledge that my greatest competition is myself.</p>

<p>eastafrobeauty - NOOO!!!! I ruined it!</p>

<p>Well my school is really competitive, as am I. But we don't try to screw each other or believe it's every man for himself. It's more like you're either the best or you're the worst.</p>

<p>I care when it comes to grades and things like that...but only to an extent. It's not about being competitive...it's more about doing your best....(but when u have competition, u realize a new "best")</p>

<p>I'm pretty competitive but with myself and not at the detriment of other people. it's much more important to maintain healthy relationships with your peers. there's more to life than just grades and I try to not let them define me.</p>

<p>I am more competitive when I'm gaming than for grades. Grades are my own thing and I'm not trying to be #1, but I am trying to be #1 in Super Smash Bros. Melee & Mario Kart Wii, amirite?</p>