how do you guys manage between exams and rejections??

<p>with the cbse and other exams going on, how do you react to an acceptance or rejection??
well i got rejected at mit and didnn't touch my maths book for 2 days??
i simply cant strike a balance between the two??</p>

<p>Expect the rejections.</p>

<p>Well think about acceptances at other colleges. You didnt get in at MIT should motivate you to do better on math :p</p>

<p>Expect them- being pessimistic about such things is the best- if you don't make it- well you expected it- if you do make it, it makes you extra happy!</p>

<p>I have the same problem...i didn't get any rejections yet but I can't concentrate on anything.</p>

<p>hmmm yea..i kinda convinced myself that i'd be rejected from all unis....
stupid i know..
but in the end if i get accepted..(hopefully :P..i've convinced myself too much) then i'd be super super happy!</p>

<p>I also kind of convinced myself I won't make it. I received the rejection from Caltech just 1 hour before school and I was really fine (but no test whatsoever). The other decisions were on Saturdays, so I had a day to recover.</p>

<p>I got my MIT decision in the middle of the Liverpool game...So I put the Steven Gerrard jersey straight back on and went and celebrated the 2nd goal!</p>

<p>MIT/Caltech arent normal ...dont think you wont get in anywhere just because you got rejected there...People who even consider those 2 are usually strong enough to get into a good number of top colleges...</p>

<p>MIT decisions are already out, right?</p>

<p>Yeah MIT decisions are out</p>