How many of us live along the East Coast of the US?

<p>new jerseyy</p>

<p>jerseyyy and i can’t wait to get the hell out. :D</p>

<p>Another Joisey! xD</p>

<p>All of you NJ residents have the incredible opportunity of living in the same state as me.</p>

<p>and a West Coaster takes over this thread!</p>

<p>I’m refraining from deleting this.</p>

<p>new york! but it doesn’t quite live up to the hype… it’s actually a really lame state</p>

<p>Yeah, I don’t like it too much. In fact, I can’t wait to get out when I graduate. I lived in Michigan until just last August and I miss it like heck (language? lol). I like a Midwest suburban feel with 4 seasons instead of 1 like California.</p>

<p>haha. you do not have to, Yosef.</p>

<p>Yes, less individuals with diseases! :D</p>

<p>Those individuals pay taxes.</p>

<p>haha do not get technical, I am being silly :p</p>

<p>I am hyper and your mother’s comment put me in a great mood</p>